• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I say keep this USFvsUCF series going!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Weak, Mav, weak.  Evidence?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  289
  • Days Won:  0

Weak, Mav, weak.  Evidence?

It's just common sense.  Young people with too much to drink will be obnoxious.  Every school from Southern Cal to Michigan.  Just the way it is.

There is much that supports my opinion, Jim.  The game itself was a novelty because it is the first game between the schools.  If you don't understand that, I don't know what to say.  As for the UCF fans, there is ample evidence of how classless they were.  How do you think that's going to be when we get there and are outnumbered heavily?  If they will fight when outnumbered, what will they do when they outnumber us?  As for checking on how they treated other fans, it isn't apples to apples.  You know as well as I do that they have been hopelessly obsessed with USF, and their actions yesterday are illustrative of that.

Yes, there's some opinion in all that, but the opinions make sense.  Yours is just one of those rah-rah opinions.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

You can call it drama queen all you want.  The reality is that UCF fans have no class in addition to no football team.  The truth hurts.

You are the drama queen, with 90% of the posts in this thread from you.

Besides, you live in the Motor City, so why should you give a rats arse what happens inside or outside of the stadium?  Were you there to witness it?  It is all hearsay and probably overblown on the message board.  You stated somewhere else that you were not going to watch the game on cable, so why are your undies in such a bind over this?  You sound worse than the whiny UCF fans that you are complaining about.

USF has had scheduling problems from day 1, so if UCF - a Div I-A team - wants to play us then fine.  They have a higher standing than such ilk like Liberty, Citadel, Tennessee Tech, or even FAMU, FIU, or FAU.  At least UCF plays in a stadium somewhere near their school.  FAU trucks down from Boca Raton to the Broward-Dade county line, and FIU makes a reverse trek up from Miami to the Broward-Dade county line.

We have some pretty useless fans ourselves.  Back when I was in college, some USF frat boys sitting in front of me  coaxed Rocky over to their section and started to pummel the guy in the costume.  The problem was that a girl was in the Rocky suit that year.  I had fun exposing those j-offs in the Oracle that year.  It has more to do with too much beer and hormones flying around, so give it a rest drama queen.

0901_elton_john_c.jpg

BTW MavTechBULL2 - the home side is always empty.  Those are high-donor sections, and most likely corporate owned seats.  They rarely show up, and the visiting side is always full.  It was like that in the old Tampa Stadium.

It's just common sense.  Young people with too much to drink will be obnoxious.  Every school from Southern Cal to Michigan.  Just the way it is.

Nope, wrong.  I've been to LSU games against their established rival, Ole Miss, and this stuff didn't happen, and didn't occur against Georgia or Florida either.  I've been to UF-FSU before, and didn't see it.  There will always be some outliers, but UCF's outliers were evidently the majority.

What's the matter HighTech, you've been attacking me on 2 boards now?  You britches get all bunched up in a wad and you can't pull them out of your arse?  Is it penis envy?  Why would you put a picture of your boyfriend on the website?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

You can call it drama queen all you want.  The reality is that UCF fans have no class in addition to no football team.  The truth hurts.

This from the same guy that attacked my wife without provocation?

You are a clown and are included in their class.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

Nope, wrong.  I've been to LSU games against their established rival, Ole Miss, and this stuff didn't happen, and didn't occur against Georgia or Florida either.  I've been to UF-FSU before, and didn't see it.  There will always be some outliers, but UCF's outliers were evidently the majority.

BS!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

How is your BCS money dependant on you playing UCF?

If you can't see the benefits then you are not looking.

I don't think you read my post.  Guess they don't teach that over there either?

My point was, we've got BCS money now, we don't need to schedule a ucf game just to get a little ticket revenue.

Get it now?