• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I say keep this USFvsUCF series going!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, every team has some bad fans.  However, I've never heard of anything as bad as last night.  Your fans had no class, Mav.  None whatsoever.  No surprise there, huh?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, every team has some bad fans.  However, I've never heard of anything as bad as last night.  Your fans had no class, Mav.  None whatsoever.  No surprise there, huh?

I didn't see or hear anything.  What happened that was so bad?

It didn't make the paper in Orlando.

This is one of the things I wanted to discuss with you guys.  There were MANY empty seats on the HOME side at the beginning of the game.  I took some pictures of it and will post them but this is just ridiculous.  Are these all corporate tickets going unused?

The visitors side was full (I am not saying they were full of UCF people) and the home side was pitiful.

The ticket office should start monitoring the situation to see if corporations are simply buying and keeping their tickets on a regular basis.  If that is the case, take them away.

Our older alumni that likely own those seats probably went home after being accosted by drunk UCF fans in the parking lot that didn't care if they messed with children, pregnant women, or the elderly.

Our older alumni that likely own those seats probably went home after being accosted by drunk UCF fans in the parking lot that didn't care if they messed with children, pregnant women, or the elderly.

Yeah, I am sure that happened.

Whats with the Drama Queen crap?  Some fans are idiots.  You have them as well.

Put pressure on the officials in charge to provide more security.  It was never a problem before since you never had big crowds in the past.

You want to be BCS, act like it.

I didn't see or hear anything.  What happened that was so bad?

It didn't make the paper in Orlando.

You'll have to look around to collate all the comments, but I have heard about fights before, during, and after the game caused by groups of UCF fans surrounding USF fans and verbally and physically attacking them.  Trash cans in parking lots were dumped over.  UCF fans would verbally attack USF fans everywhere, including yelling at pregnant women, children, and the elderly.  Lots of instances of UCF fans throwing things at USF fans before, during, and after the game.  Rocky the Bull had to have security because UCF fans attacked him before the game.  UCF fans before, during, and after the game getting in everyone's face and yelling at them that "USF F*cking S*cks".  The list goes on.  These were not isolated incidents, they were frequent.

Guest S.  Bien

Too bad opinions aren't facts.  I haven't seen anything that tells me there was anything more than a novelty factor to last night's attendance, and lots of evidence that USF fans are wary of attending at UCf given their fan conduct.  Your opinions are your own, but I see nothing that supports them.

Agreed.  We've got bigger fish to fry.  Let this program grow, establish it's BCS identity and find out who the best rival for us is.

Hell, at this point I would suggest that FAU and FIU could be better than UCF.

You can call it drama queen all you want.  The reality is that UCF fans have no class in addition to no football team.  The truth hurts.

Agreed.  We've got bigger fish to fry.  Let this program grow, establish it's BCS identity and find out who the best rival for us is.

I agree.  Let's let time decide who our rival will be, not the classless fans of a program that have been crying for it for years.

You'll have to look around to collate all the comments, but I have heard about fights before, during, and after the game caused by groups of UCF fans surrounding USF fans and verbally and physically attacking them.  Trash cans in parking lots were dumped over.  UCF fans would verbally attack USF fans everywhere, including yelling at pregnant women, children, and the elderly.  Lots of instances of UCF fans throwing things at USF fans before, during, and after the game.  Rocky the Bull had to have security because UCF fans attacked him before the game.  UCF fans before, during, and after the game getting in everyone's face and yelling at them that "USF F*cking S*cks".  The list goes on.  These were not isolated incidents, they were frequent.

Do you honestly think none of this happened the other way around?

Wow, you are dellusional.

Too bad opinions aren't facts.  I haven't seen anything that tells me there was anything more than a novelty factor to last night's attendance, and lots of evidence that USF fans are wary of attending at UCf given their fan conduct.  Your opinions are your own, but I see nothing that supports them.

Too bad opinions aren't facts.  I haven't seen anything that tells me there was ONLY a novelty factor to last night's attendance, and little evidence that USF fans are wary of attending UCF, given their fan conduct.

Your opinions are your own, but I see nothing that supports them, either.

There are stories posted here that say UCF fans are equally classy AND classless.  These anecdotes don't mean squat.  If you don't think that USF students aren't just as that immature and obnoxious, then you are really deluding yourself.

The key would be to go on message boards for the MAC teams that have played at Orlando and ask THEM about their reception at the Citrus Bowl.

The reasons to attend this game as a visiting fan are the same as attending a game at RayJay -- to support the Bulls and watch them (probably) win a game.

I know you didn't go to Penn State, Mike, because of the Penn State fans... you went to see the Bulls.  There is no better reason to go.

I am willing to wager money to anyone who thinks that there is a better rival on our schedule.  ON OUR SCHEDULE being the important caveat.  Florida State will only play USF in a bowl game.  Florida will only play at RayJay in the Outback Bowl.  Miami is happy with our 1 and 1, because UM looks at USF the way USF looks at UCF.

USF can't establish its "BCS identity" because that identity is in shared by seven other teams.  If Syracuse can't beat Virginia at home... and Pitt can't beat a MAC team... and Rutgers has trouble with Buffalo... I am beginning to agree that the current Big East performance is not up to the standards of the BCS.

I can't believe you honestly would rather play FAU or FIU every year instead of UCF.  That is just patently absurd.