• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF - UCF Game Chat TONIGHT!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

If you are into this kind of stuff, drop by UCFSports.com tonight at 9PM.

Thursday night at 9:00 p.m. EST

Link to chatroom: USF-UCF Pre-game Chat

The chat is open to anybody with a registered Rivals username in good standing. You do not have to be a Rivals subscriber to participate.

However, if you find it more appealing to have a root canal while being forced to watch a HeeHaw Marathon on TV, feel free to disregard this message.

Option is yours, but unless a giant sink hole swallows RJS the game is going to be played and is one of just eleven games this season, so I would hope everyone will have some interest in talking football/stuff with our upcoming opponent. That is unless you have something better to do...

;^)

Depending on interest, I will host  a post game wrap up chat on this site on Sunday night, 9PM.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

What exactly is a "Rivals username in good standing"?

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

What exactly is a "Rivals username in good standing"?

Brandon has an erection for me and Lotsabull specifically.  Me for posting truth about the Redneck gate controversy, while he and his "pumpmefullofnothingbutagoodtime" koolaid drinking goons tried to coverup what was published in their paper.  I still have a pdf of it.  At least when bad things happen to uus we talk about it.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

If you are into this kind of stuff, drop by UCFSports.com tonight at 9PM.

Thursday night at 9:00 p.m. EST

Link to chatroom: USF-UCF Pre-game Chat

The chat is open to anybody with a registered Rivals username in good standing. You do not have to be a Rivals subscriber to participate.

However, if you find it more appealing to have a root canal while being forced to watch a HeeHaw Marathon on TV, feel free to disregard this message.

Option is yours, but unless a giant sink hole swallows RJS the game is going to be played and is one of just eleven games this season, so I would hope everyone will have some interest in talking football/stuff with our upcoming opponent. That is unless you have something better to do...

;^)

Depending on interest, I will host  a post game wrap up chat on this site on Sunday night, 9PM.

I'm a little confused. YOU will be hosting a post game wrap up on UCFSports.com?? Or did you mean here?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

I'm a little confused too...

UCFSports.com?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  118

UCF site is hosting the chat and he was letting Bulls fans know.

I am sure Brandon sent him an e-mail offering the invite.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I'm little pissed.  I don't think anyone should participate, soley because its on Brandon's board.  Brandon not only bans people for no reason, he and knightwave brag about it on their premium board, so I've been told.  I think that's pretty low.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

We had discussed on our Moderator Board here doing something related to a USF-UCF chat.  This is not what I had in mind and I was not asked about it prior to the posting.  If people wish to go or not go, that is up to them.  If there is interest in a chat with UCFers in our newly upgraded chat room here at TheBullsPen.com, we can certainly do that.

Still confused,

Bulliever

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  118

I'm little pissed.  I don't think anyone should participate, soley because its on Brandon's board.  Brandon not only bans people for no reason, he and knightwave brag about it on their premium board, so I've been told.  I think that's pretty low.

I may have missed it, but I have NEVER seen Brandon or Knight Wave brag about people being ban from the board.  In fact, there is just as much ******** on the UCF boards about being ban on USF sites.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

We had discussed on our Moderator Board here doing something related to a USF-UCF chat.  This is not what I had in mind and I was not asked about it prior to the posting.  If people wish to go or not go, that is up to them.  If there is interest in a chat with UCFers in our newly upgraded chat room here at TheBullsPen.com, we can certainly do that.

Still confused,

Bulliever

Check your email....