• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF - UCF Game Chat TONIGHT!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

I'm little pissed.  I don't think anyone should participate, soley because its on Brandon's board.  Brandon not only bans people for no reason, he and knightwave brag about it on their premium board, so I've been told.  I think that's pretty low.

The very thought of being in the same room, even a cyber one, with some of those yahoos over there sends chills down my spine. To be honest, most of the Kanigits that regularly post over here are not that bad but there are some over there with serious, serious issues ....

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

The very thought of being in the same room, even a cyber one, with some of those yahoos over there sends chills down my spine. To be honest, most of the Kanigits that regularly post over here are not that bad but there are some over there with serious, serious issues ....

Good point, it seems Goldie has hit the bottle again

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Good point, it seems Goldie has hit the bottle again

Bless his heart ....

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

ZBC, in my years on this earth, I have learned that, in an argument, the side that says they did NOTHING wrong usually ends up being the one that did EVERYTHING wrong.

As far as K saying any thing deragtory about WV-nians he said it to a bunch of boosters and alumni and was obviously NOT intended to do any harm.

For you to still have copies of the paper and the pdf files is simply obsessive.

Get over it.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

ZBC, in my years on this earth, I have learned that, in an argument, the side that says they did NOTHING wrong usually ends up being the one that did EVERYTHING wrong.

As far as K saying any thing deragtory about WV-nians he said it to a bunch of boosters and alumni and was obviously NOT intended to do any harm.

For you to still have copies of the paper and the pdf files is simply obsessive.

Get over it.

I'm fine, I just resent the myth perrpetuated that his board is an open forum discussing UCF sports.  Its simply a place for you guys to pump each others egos