• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brothers in Arms

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

I would like to let all you UCF rejects know…

ummm... See what I mean guys, I'm suprised he even knew how to spell rejects

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

Oh and by the way...I was rejected from UCF, I'm man enough to admit.  Lets just say God blessed me that day.  Chris tell them about the time you finally grew a pubic hair.  

Guest c-lays bro

I would like to let all you UCF rejects know…  

I guess I should have said "rejecties". But I thought the "... dots" and the sentences following clarified that.  But some of us only have the reading level of a USF graduate.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Let's see... Ok   the UCF alumni section counts for three tickets.  The Stoopedents may have another 3000, since it was advertised as come, and you may win a doublewide. Ok then 3003 tickets. Then I heard it was free ticket give a way again at Schmucks Foods. (You see, that's the only way they can get fans to come, sine they are 0-16, soon to be 17.

So I guess you got dropped on your head at birth huh C-Lays Bro? Otherwise, you would have made the trip to USF. Hey, I know we all make mistakes in life, So let this be the only one. Also, please don't get too depressed when you look for a job and the future employer starts laughing at you seeing you graduated from UCF. Hang in there!. There is a McDonalds waiting to take you in. Oops, I'm sorry.   The Mouse is hiring I hear. Space mountain beckons your expertise!!! (How's that C-Lay?)     The Reaper

Guest C-lays bro

Funny that I graduated with a half a$$ GPA 3.02  and still turned down 6 JOB offers berfore taking this one. LET ME GIVE YOU A SHORT LIST OF WHAT I TURNED DOWN... IBM,HP,NOVARTIS,FEDERATED,UPS,ELK... Funny how all 6 of those were dying to hire a UCF grad.  I graduated may 7th and went into work may 9th for Liberty Mutual Business Market. I will prob. make $125,000-$200,000 my first full year. As for you well maybe if you combined your income with your dads and the rest of your families. You might be able to match that ;) CALL ME WHEN IT'S TIME TO SEND YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOL, IT WILL ONLY BE A DROP IN THE BUCKET FOR ME BY THEN, I WILL GLADY PAY THEIR WAY THROUGH A REAL SCHOOL LIKE UCF... BUT UNFORTUNATELY IF THEY TAKE AFTER YOU, THEY PROB. WONT GET IN :o OWNED

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

If he only knew!!!! ;D    Reaper

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Funny that I graduated with a half a$$ GPA 3.02  and still turned down 6 JOB offers berfore taking this one. LET ME GIVE YOU A SHORT LIST OF WHAT I TURNED DOWN... IBM,HP,NOVARTIS,FEDERATED,UPS,ELK...

If you've been in one mail room, you've been in tham all.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Funny that I graduated with a half a$$ GPA 3.02  and still turned down 6 JOB offers berfore taking this one. LET ME GIVE YOU A SHORT LIST OF WHAT I TURNED DOWN... IBM,HP,NOVARTIS,FEDERATED,UPS,ELK... Funny how all 6 of those were dying to hire a UCF grad.  I graduated may 7th and went into work may 9th for Liberty Mutual Business Market. I will prob. make $125,000-$200,000 my first full year. As for you well maybe if you combined your income with your dads and the rest of your families. You might be able to match that ;) CALL ME WHEN IT'S TIME TO SEND YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOL, IT WILL ONLY BE A DROP IN THE BUCKET FOR ME BY THEN, I WILL GLADY PAY THEIR WAY THROUGH A REAL SCHOOL LIKE UCF... BUT UNFORTUNATELY IF THEY TAKE AFTER YOU, THEY PROB. WONT GET IN :o OWNED

There is no way in hell you will make that your first year out, without experince, and just an undergrad degree.  

If so, kids would be skipping harvard and attending UCF aat a discount.  And guess what, your undergrad programs other than a handful are not that good.