• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does USF want HIGH Attendance or Not?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

I get this feeling that USF fans kind of "don't" want this UCF game to have good attendance.  Although USF needs to improve...it's willing to sacrafice this game to get rid of it.  I don't understand the logic behind it...but this it is the factors I'm seeing.

Living in Tampa...I heard a TON of ads for USF/FAMU....but so far NOTHING for USF/UCF.  Hmmmmm.  The USF staff has said that attendance will be a factor in the decision to keep the series going....hmmmm.  Just wondering.

I know the die-hards will be there and the students....but knowing all the stuff going on with UF/Tenn...wouldn't you think USF would be pushing this game a BIT harder?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Butts in the seats. The more, the better. I don't care who they root for, it should be about building buzz.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  69

We aren't making a big deal over the game because we don't consider ucf to be a big deal.  When Louisville/W.Virginia comes to town, now that will be something to get excited about.  Meanwhile, we'll win this game this weekend and sometime in the 2nd half, we'll start thinking about our Big East match up the following week with Louisville.  Simply put, we don't really care.  This is a tune up game for when the season really gets started next week.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

^^^

spoken like a true HUMBLEbull

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

I get this feeling that USF fans kind of "don't" want this UCF game to have good attendance.  Although USF needs to improve...it's willing to sacrafice this game to get rid of it.  I don't understand the logic behind it...but this it is the factors I'm seeing.

Living in Tampa...I heard a TON of ads for USF/FAMU....but so far NOTHING for USF/UCF.  Hmmmmm.  The USF staff has said that attendance will be a factor in the decision to keep the series going....hmmmm.  Just wondering.

I know the die-hards will be there and the students....but knowing all the stuff going on with UF/Tenn...wouldn't you think USF would be pushing this game a BIT harder?

I don't know what the heck you're listening to, but yesterday I probably heard at least half a dozen radio spots for the game.  Just as many as I heard for the FAMU game.  Selective listening on your part?

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

I agree with Mark, the more people we get in the stadium the better.  Last game there were a lot of FAMU fans in the stands, granted.  But now that we actually had something to get those football fans out to the stadium, maybe they will be interested enough to keep on coming back.  

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

We aren't making a big deal over the game because we don't consider ucf to be a big deal.  When Louisville/W.Virginia comes to town, now that will be something to get excited about.  Meanwhile, we'll win this game this weekend and sometime in the 2nd half, we'll start thinking about our Big East match up the following week with Louisville.  Simply put, we don't really care.  This is a tune up game for when the season really gets started next week.

Same thing for UCF.  We are much more concerned about Marshall than you guys.  Marshall appears to be the better team and a conference opponent.

It is nice to play an away game 90 miles away though.  So, we will be there in full force.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Fill up the stands!  Whether or not the series continues, it makes for a great atmosphere!