• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All in All...It Should be Neat...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

To experience your traditions and crowd activity and allow you to see how UCF does things to pump it's crowd.

The UCF band will pretty much carry our crowd cheers and chants.  They keep it going the whole way....there's the usual "fight song"....then the "war chant"...then the "UCF GO" precussionary beat after every 1st down....then some other silly little things they do.  Some razzle dancy thing I never understood...but anyway...I hope you enjoy it!!

The only USF game I ever went to was back in '98 or '99 when USF play WKU (parents are alum) and we all went to the game with them.  Most of the music came from the Jock Jams CD over the loud speakers....any new band traditions or fan fight songs the band carries them with?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

Um...  we got the two-bits guy. :D

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

To experience your traditions and crowd activity and allow you to see how UCF does things to pump it's crowd.

The UCF band will pretty much carry our crowd cheers and chants.  They keep it going the whole way....there's the usual "fight song"....then the "war chant"...then the "UCF GO" precussionary beat after every 1st down....then some other silly little things they do.  Some razzle dancy thing I never understood...but anyway...I hope you enjoy it!!

The only USF game I ever went to was back in '98 or '99 when USF play WKU (parents are alum) and we all went to the game with them.  Most of the music came from the Jock Jams CD over the loud speakers....any new band traditions or fan fight songs the band carries them with?

We didn't get a band until '98 or '99. Some may argue that we still don't have a band. That would be an awfully cynical opinion.....I would just say that the band has a lot of talented youngster ready for some direction and leadership. I think it's just dawned on some folks that a college band is not a symphony that plays while onthe march.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Um...  we got the two-bits guy. :D

I didn't see him last season . . . he still there ?

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

We didn't get a band until '98 or '99. Some may argue that we still don't have a band. That would be an awfully cynical opinion.....I would just say that the band has a lot of talented youngster ready for some direction and leadership. I think it's just dawned on some folks that a college band is not a symphony that plays while onthe march.

They also need money.  the problem is that even if you donate money to the school specifying the band, it will not go there.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

I hope our band and students can learn something from the Knights.  I hope as you say Goldenbuc that they cheer like good fans do cause our fans are weak in the area.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

I hope our band and students can learn something from the Knights.  I hope as you say Goldenbuc that they cheer like good fans do cause our fans are weak in the area.

Well...it's at least one of our positives...our band is pretty active in cheerleading the crowd.  The songs and cheer bits are pretty old and well known with most fans.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

.......waht in the world was he yelling about ???

... 6 bits a dollar  ;)

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

It's not about money but more about playing traditional college music during the game and certainly during halftime.

IMO they also need to be put back in the endzone with the students so they feed off their energy.