• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1,200 UCF student tix gone in 32 minutes

Guest Jay

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

about the 38.000 for the FAMU...i talked to a few students and i was told that at one of the student gates the ID scanner wasn't working very well and they said the 4 of them in their group just showed their IDs and didnt get their cards scanned.  I don't remember if students still walk thru turnstiles at the student gate (everytime i went thru as a student i had a few in me and can't quite remember)

but if even one of the student gates was not counting attendence that could change the numbers by atleast 1,000 maybe 2.

has anyone else heard any similar stories?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

about the 38.000 for the FAMU...i talked to a few students and i was told that at one of the student gates the ID scanner wasn't working very well and they said the 4 of them in their group just showed their IDs and didnt get their cards scanned.  I don't remember if students still walk thru turnstiles at the student gate (everytime i went thru as a student i had a few in me and can't quite remember)

but if even one of the student gates was not counting attendence that could change the numbers by atleast 1,000 maybe 2.

has anyone else heard any similar stories?

It shouldn't matter if the ID is scanned or not because everyone goes through a turnstile!  And if not, there is always somebody holding a "clicker" to count tix.  I seriously doubt student attendance is counted with the "scanner"

was i talking to you.  have you ever gone through the USF student section with a USF ID?

ok, thank you.  move on to something else like running your mouth since thats all you have done around here.

wait till saturday.  ill be surprised if you show your face around these parts again.

was i talking to you.  have you ever gone through the USF student section with a USF ID?

ok, thank you.  move on to something else like running your mouth since thats all you have done around here.

wait till saturday.  ill be surprised if you show your face around these parts again.

Well, no, I won't be on this board again until this time next year after Saturday.  I, like most, do not care one bit about USF unless it's UCF v. USF.  And I'm certainly not going to associate with fans as arrogant as the ones on this board!  You guys are such uptight jerks it's almost laughable!  It IS laughable!  In all of college football, I've never seen so many jerks on one board!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Well, no, I won't be on this board again until this time next year after Saturday.  I, like most, do not care one bit about USF unless it's UCF v. USF.  And I'm certainly not going to associate with fans as arrogant as the ones on this board!  You guys are such uptight jerks it's almost laughable!  It IS laughable!  In all of college football, I've never seen so many jerks on one board!

Arrogance? You're the one on the USF posting this drivel.

The only thing laughable on here are your posts.

Something tells me you'd be back on here before next year if the outcome was favorable toward UCF, but since we won't see you until next year, enjoy the rest of your season.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

UCF definately had at least 51K at the VT game in Orlando...remember it was fresh off the Bama win...and added another win over La Tech to end the season....as well the hype was Michael Vick was going to play....so trust me...there was a BIG crowd for that game..maybe 3K VT fans there.

Y'all are going to enjoy playing big teams at home....WV brings a ton a fans and you have already enjoyed Louisville's and FAMU's fans.  But the fans that will not be quiet will be UCF FANS!!!  We don't stop and we WILL be loud....ALL GAME!!!

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

UCF definately had at least 51K at the VT game in Orlando...remember it was fresh off the Bama win...and added another win over La Tech to end the season....as well the hype was Michael Vick was going to play....so trust me...there was a BIG crowd for that game..maybe 3K VT fans there.

Y'all are going to enjoy playing big teams at home....WV brings a ton a fans and you have already enjoyed Louisville's and FAMU's fans.  But the fans that will not be quiet will be UCF FANS!!!  We don't stop and we WILL be loud....ALL GAME!!!

Thats because you still don't know how to lose like a man. :)

this Jay charcter says we are arrogant but he is the same person who started a topic on the USF board saying UCF is going to own RayJay..

when will they ever learn?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

WRONG!  Turnstile attendance was just over 51k for Va. Tech.  There was a huge campaign to "fill the bowl", and we very nearly did.  That place was PACKED with both 3rd levels opened.

You don't take too kindly to the fact we have more loyal fans and that we can sometimes bring a crowd do you?

Jay....more loyal fans???

Maybe for Road Games (for some stupid reason, UCF fans like ROAD GAMES, especially to Top 20 programs/schools much better then our home games...oh wait...its not THAT stupid...going on road trips to HUGE programs like Nebraska, Florida, Florida St, Auburn, Alabama, etc...has been a BLAST!) but both teams have a hard core of about 15,000 or so "loyal" fans.

Both schools have PLENTY of room to grow in the "loyal" fan group.

KL