• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Task for Brent(TT) &/or Greg (SPT)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Please find out how many UCF is bringing Sat.  You know alotment sold, student tickets, No. of UCFr's in the Tampa Area.  Like to see that in the paper so we can but that bickering subject away.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

ucf sent out a release Friday saying it had sold out its allotment of 3,400 tickets. as part of its contract, UCF gets 3,000 tickets to sell on consignment and 400 comped tickets. UCF has requested more tickets from USF, but it sounds like USF is directing all fans to the regular avenues -- ticketmaster.com and 1-800-GOBULLS -- to purchase tickets.

ucf told me the 3400 didn't include several large groups, including a request for 300 tickets from UCF's student government, so it seems likely the knights will bring a lot more than 3,400 to tampa ...

greg

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

ucf sent out a release Friday saying it had sold out its allotment of 3,400 tickets. as part of its contract, UCF gets 3,000 tickets to sell on consignment and 400 comped tickets. UCF has requested more tickets from USF, but it sounds like USF is directing all fans to the regular avenues -- ticketmaster.com and 1-800-GOBULLS -- to purchase tickets.

ucf told me the 3400 didn't include several large groups, including a request for 300 tickets from UCF's student government, so it seems likely the knights will bring a lot more than 3,400 to tampa ...

greg

Good work greg.  I think you might hit 100 posts by the time the UCF game comes around!

What do you think?  (just trying to hook a brother up!)

i was thinking i had to get to 100 to make the scout team, but now i see i'm already there. where's my motivation now?

greg

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

You will move up to a redshirt freshman.  You DO want to be a redshirt freshman, don't you? ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx Greg !

BULLieve there will also be alot of walk-ups ... plenty of tix.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

greg

Greg,

The original contract (quoted in Times, Trib, Sentinel) called for each team to receive 5,000.

Did that change? If so why?

Thanks in advance!

KL

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

How many do you need to be a Redshirt Frosh?  I'm still relegated to Scout team as well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

How many do you need to be a Redshirt Frosh?  I'm still relegated to Scout team as well.

May take greasing the palm of Bulliever  ;)

Donations are accepted at Lower Left  8)

i'm just happy my signature doesn't say "I love YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.4!" (not that i don't) ... had somebody nice enough to e-mail me and suggest a change. it's the online equivalent of being told your fly is down ...

greg

i'll check on the 5,000 tickets. sure enough, our initial story in may 2003 says 5k ... not sure why it changed.