• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why we'll WIN big 9-17-05

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

I'll take that as a no, you can't answer it.

Of course you will because you're an imbecile.

So I will, Leavitt has been at the same school for over eight years, yet his teams are getting worse.  Don't confuse what Leavitt has done with what position the University was already in.  On the field, Leavitt has accomplished absolutely nothing.

Look if it makes you feel better to THINK stuff like this, go right ahead. These arguments are a complete waste of time because you clowns don't recognize anything he's done. I wouldn't expect you to because it's too painful ...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, if this is the kind of stupidity that this week holds in here, it may be best to move ALL threads related to the game to the other board and open up Guest posting for a week over there. It's not fair to the ones in here who don't want to have to put with this childish ignorance ....

Are you kidding?  The man made a valid point regarding Leavitt's resources and his preformance, and it's "childish ignorance"?  USF fans on this board to not seem to handle reality very well.

Of course you will because you're an imbecile.

Look if it makes you feel better to THINK stuff like this, go right ahead. These arguments are a complete waste of time because you clowns don't recognize anything he's done. I wouldn't expect you to because it's too painful ...

You're either having trouble comprehending the post, or you cannot admit that Leavitt has not accomplished ANYTHING on the field.  Sure, he has been head coach of a program that has gone from 1aa to """BCS""" in a short amount of time, but the question is "What has Leavitt accomplished ON    THE    FIELD?"

Fact is, USF has not done ANYTHING more than UCF on the field.  That is not to diss USF, that is just a fact.  Neither of our teams have proven a thing, but, for some reason, USF fans THINK their team has!  It's beyond baffling!

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958

You're either having trouble comprehending the post, or you cannot admit that Leavitt has not accomplished ANYTHING on the field.  Sure, he has been head coach of a program that has gone from 1aa to """BCS""" in a short amount of time, but the question is "What has Leavitt accomplished ON    THE    FIELD?"

Fact is, USF has not done ANYTHING more than UCF on the field.  That is not to diss USF, that is just a fact.  Neither of our teams have proven a thing, but, for some reason, USF fans THINK their team has!  It's beyond baffling!

Leavitt hasn't gone 0-17... . isn't that more??

Leavitt hasn't gone 0-17... . isn't that more??

Take a look at your schedule.  How many 1aa teams did you have to beat to win 4 games last year?  3 1aa teams??

Not to mention, USF has not had to go through a "cleaning house" in the last 2 years!  

Sorry, but your 4-7 record against 3 1aa team does not carry any more weight than our 0-11.  Make a bowl, make a conf. championship, have a WINNING RECORD before you start to think your team has done something!

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737

ok

we won 3 1-a games,

you won zero. you lost to buffalo, the perennially worst 1-a team in the country.  just shut the hell up.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

I hate to admit it, but I agree with Smazza for the moment.  I wouldn't count this game as a gimmie until the fat ref blows the last whistle.  Do we have more talent-- Yes, should we win-- Yes, Will we win-- we'll see what happens on Saturday!!

I hope we will, but you other USF fans that put it on the board already are way off base.  UCF will play tough and it will probably be a 10 point game or so.  

just shut the hell up.

Does it sting?  After the initial anger, you'll feel acceptance.  Hopefully by Wednesday, you'll fully accpect that our programs are ON PAR and tell yourself "We'll find out on Saturday!"  

Welcome to the road to REALITY TNBulls!  I hope many of your fans follow suit!

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737

Just saying that you should have your facts straight. we only played one 1-aa opponents last year.  and you havent won a game in nearly two years.  we will see saturday, but until you win a game, i would say your bragging rights should be even more restricted than ours.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

criticisms of leavitt are valid

but ftu/ou.oc is still one of worst programs in country

both can be true you know