• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deumig is talking about our thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

If everyone agreed it would be like listening to the old Scot Brantley show......BORING!

I really like Scot but he is boring as hell as a talk show host ....

Then again, I have no idea what a chicken-pu$$y means...

I'd tell you but then I'd have to wring your neck ...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest S.  Bien
He said that someone sent him the link to the Bullspen message board and he read our thread. Says that we need to quit whining about receiving criticism. Says we need to get used to it because we are now in Big Time college football. Says we are never happy: complained when we got no attention, and now complain when we get attention, positive or not. Mocked those of us that said to call in and let him have it....said to bring it on. It was actually pretty entertaining.

I am a huge Big Dog fan. Thought it was very comical that he would mention our message board postings in his opening monologue this afternoon.

I don't personally like the guy or his show, but I must give him props if he said that about attention.  Give him something positive to talk about and he will, until then let him keep talking USF football positively or negatively it will stir emotion and get people thinking USF football.

As for saying "Faggy message board"  well he's the moron that read the board and took it to heart instead of for what it's worth....uhh, that's being a bit of a hypocrite, you hate message boards yet you read it and challenge the readers.  Sounds to me like some posters got what they wanted and for being 'faggy' it sure rattled his little cage up-top.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

I take to heart what I read on message boards the same as talk radio ... it's entertainment.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Hey boys let's enlighten the "Little PUP"  and invite him to the L-Ville game and tailgate.... The Olive Branch could be extended here?  I admit I have to turn him off after several minutes but if you want the press sometimes you have to lay down with the dogs! Thoughts?

gladiator.jpg

"Are you not entertained??"

Love that scene !!!

Actually asked that of the crowd at the game in 2003 when NOBODY was getting up to cheer !

Go BULLS !!!

... Thoughts?

Sure he wouldn't come to tailgate with people he doesn't know ...

The FANS dictate what is on the radio ... BULLS Stampede the phone lines !

Go BULLS !!!