• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TO ALL BULLS FANS

Guest PSUBLUE

Guest PSUBLUE

are you rednecks really that stu.. stu.. stupid????  To all the clowns talking crap and predicting a close game...  quit taking PSU so light...  we have had some bad years but do you really think that you can strut into state college and whoop our a$$ like some of you say??  You are 7th in one of the worst conferences in college football...  and we don't care that you beat pitt...  big deal..  we've done it tons of times...  we're happy you beat them...  we hate them too...  and shut up about andre hall...  we have ten guys on each side of the ball that match his abilities..  if you fa@s win then I'll congratulate you but seriously fellas..  you're 23 point underdogs..  quit predicting a close game or beating us...  just pray for an upset  because that's what it would be..   and if we bury you..  it won't be a suprise..    because we are cleary the better team..  and we don't think you're patsies...  joe paterno could be playing a blind high school team and he'll talk about how we have our hands full...  we don't take anyone lightly...   the last 5 years we can't afford to..  sounds more like you guys lining up an excuse incase you do lose..  see you saturday...  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I'm not predicting a win, but you know as well as I do that the 23 point line is way too high considering your offense.  PSU will probably win, but not by that kind of a margin.  Or are you too much of a redneck to realize that you are way too confident?

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

WE ARE SOUTH FLORIDA!!!!

SEE YOU SATURDAY ITS GOING TO BE A BIG OL GREEN BLIZZARD GO BULLS!!!!!

Guest PSUBLUE

i'm not confident...  i was confident last year and look how we ended up...  23 points sounds about right to me though..   i'm wearing 200 dollar jeans ... i'm definitely not a redneck...  

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

No, that just means that you're either a gay redneck or a redneck that wastes money...

:D

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

i'm not confident...  i was confident last year and look how we ended up...  23 points sounds about right to me though..   i'm wearing 200 dollar jeans ... i'm definitely not a redneck...  

Did your boyfriend buy those jeans for you, and does he like the way your a$$ looks in them?