• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Interesting Read...

Guest S. Bien
The problem has nothing to do with anything you just said...

it is that when someone happens to post an article saying Va Tech won a game, congrats to SG...

on comes a bunch of bashing...  

That is the problem.

Who is pulling the trigger too quick?  I think you have it backwards.

Not at all...I've been reading the posts.  For goodness sakes I've been attacked on more than one occasion.  

As I just stated, Seth burnt some bridges, and wore out his welcome with many in this town.  Furthermore the way he departed wasn't well received either.  So, anything, even an update and "addaboy" post for Seth can be misconstrued, and actually taken as a rub in some fans face.  Some are glad Seth is gone, even if he wins the NCAA Championship next year, and for good reason, so both sides should respect the wishes, or we should just get an "I LOVE SETH" Board.  Then its a venture and bicker at your own risk zone.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I never disagreed that Seth wore out his welcome... it think that is apparent or their wouldn't have been a boycott, and i he did the right thing by leaving, for everyone involved.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,347
  • Days Won:  43

Velcro,

You are absolutely right that I was a supporter of Seth last season. I wanted hime to win at USF. I never thought about boycotted USF basketball games. I just would never do that regardless on who is the coach. If I boycotted USF basketball, I would be punishing myself because I would be missing the program that I love. Noway do I turn my back on USF. No way!!! I sticked by Seth because he was the coach at USF. I am on record in saying that he was pretty stubborn at coaching though. I always said he would recruit well and win a few games, but I lost alot of faith in his coaching. I pretty much figured out that USF would never make it to the sweet 16 with Seth as the coach. It just became the sad reality that Seth could not take USF to the NCAAs. I really lost some respect for Coach Seth when he made those stupid statements towards USF to degrade us. It was a big cheap shot, so I dont feel bad about my cheap shots towards Seth. My only wish is that USF wins an NIT or NCAA game before Seth does at VA Tech.  Kids will start growing up dreaming to become Bulls instead of Hokies. Can I get a holla from the Sheriff???

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

i'll holla at you

for years seth was looking at other jobs and school gave him an extension

USF showed seth love during his stay in tampa

his comments were rude and uncalled for