• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bianchi's column

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

in the Sentinel comparing the crowds at FSU and UF to those at Miami and trying to crack on the Canes was hilarious. I guess as a Gator grad he has to find something to hold against the Canes.

Guess he forgot that the Canes have won

SIX in a row vs the gators

Six in a row vs the noles

Its been 20 years since the Gators beat UM and 6 years since FSU did it.

Now that has to hurt little Bianchi LOL

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Well, Miami's fan base is anything but stellar.  UF and FSU have a much better fan base(as they have more alums).

Miami is full of bandwagon fans...See the Canes, Heat and Marlins for proof.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

in the Sentinel comparing the crowds at FSU and UF to those at Miami and trying to crack on the Canes was hilarious. I guess as a Gator grad he has to find something to hold against the Canes.

Guess he forgot that the Canes have won

SIX in a row vs the gators

Six in a row vs the noles

Its been 20 years since the Gators beat UM and 6 years since FSU did it.

Now that has to hurt little Bianchi LOL

That's the only way, as a Gator fan, he can get something over on Miami. I'm sure next week he'll start ragging on them about on-campus stadiums and SAT scores ....   ::)

The fact is that you cant compare attendance of UF and FSU to UM,USF and UCF.

Those two are located in college towns where they are the ONLY game in town for miles. So not only alumns and students but people around those towns support them.

The other three are in cities where there are PRO sports for competition so the support for the community will ebb and flow dependig on the circumstances.

I guarantee you that just like UM,USF and UCF would pack their stadiums if and only if they are ranked and play a ranked opponents BUT they will never pack them to play PoDunk U and whip them 69-0.

Is a fact move UF to one of these cities and lets see their atendance

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

That's the only way, as a Gator fan, he can get something over on Miami. I'm sure next week he'll start ragging on them about on-campus stadiums and SAT scores ....   ::)

Tiers, as well.  And I don't mean these kind ->  :'( :'(

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Tiers, as well.  And I don't mean these kind ->  :'( :'(

I didn't want to be TOO obvious .......

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

The fact is that you cant compare attendance of UF and FSU to UM,USF and UCF.

Those two are located in college towns where they are the ONLY game in town for miles. So not only alumns and students but people around those towns support them.

The other three are in cities where there are PRO sports for competition so the support for the community will ebb and flow dependig on the circumstances.

I guarantee you that just like UM,USF and UCF would pack their stadiums if and only if they are ranked and play a ranked opponents BUT they will never pack them to play PoDunk U and whip them 69-0.

Is a fact move UF to one of these cities and lets see their atendance

This argument would hold water if not for one thing.  When UF plays at UM, there are more UF fans than UM fans.  

and the most important thing is thar in the last SIX tries UM has won.and not true i was at the last game in the OB between UM and UF and while there were a lot of UF fans they did not outnumber UM fans.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

I disagree.

The only time the Orange Dump is sold out is when UF or FSU is playing there.  When either of those two teams play in an Orange Bowl without UM, they have no problem selling it out.

I just don't understand why Cane fans don't want to accept that they have the thug following.  They don't have real fans.  I am a native Floridian and I have met only one UM alum.  I have worked all over the state as well.  

Well first of what does selling out has to do with your previous statement. I NEVER said they sold out, i said that when they played UF they were not outdrawn by UF fans.

Second UM is a small private school most of their alumni reside in Dade-Broward or the Northeast NOT around Florida.Where i work there are plenty of UM alumni.

As for the thug appeal that has changed a lot from the days of Jimmy Johnson etc.

I guess i could say the same about the hicks fans that follow FSU and UF and never graduated from there or any other college.

The fact is that UM has OWN both state schools and is 6-0 vs each in the last meetings.

You can laugh at UM's attendance and others BUT that still cant hide the FACT that they have more NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS and have beaten up on both FSU and UF in recent times