• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

VaTech 71, Rutgers 70

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I know this will get moved to the Big East board, but at least give Seth some credit. He got demolished by Rutgers by 35 two weeks ago; was down by 15 with 9:00 left in the second half to them today, yet, he still managed to salvage a win. It's too late for some of you to appreciate Seth, but he is making some noise at VaTech (hell, they could actually end up at .500 for the season).

I've read a million post about what happened with tonight's game against UAB... I listened to it at work on the radio until I was able to catch the final .8 seconds at the Sun Dome. McCullum did today at USF what Seth did at VaTech. In the long run, maybe McCullum will turn out to be a better hirer than Greenberg... but tonight, both coaches showed their resiliency after getting demolished by an opponent earlier in the season. I will have a drink for both my new favorite Coach M, and my former favorite Coach Greeny. I saw my last game at USF as a student, all .8 seconds of it. I will be on my way to Texas Saturday and will not be able to see the Bulls on senior night...

I waited in the parking lot after the game... I wanted to congratulate Gerrick Morris on his effort over the last four years that I've watched him. I told him I was leaving for Spring Break and wished him well from me and all the other students that wouldn't be there to see him off. It brought a big smile to his face... Brandon Mosely was with him... he said make sure we come back next year... things will get better. I was getting teary eyed and had to leave.

When I drink my beer at the bar tonight, I will drink for our Bulls that continue to fight.

The Sheriff

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

no offense terry but not many people at usf like greenberg, so if you could limit your greenberg related topics to a minimum.  please don't take offense to this, he just screwed up our program, and i would rather let me be at va tech

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

Good for Seth. It should help his chances at getting that Miami job. I personally would love to have Seth coaching at Miami because it would be good for the state of Florida. Also, maybe Seth will schedule Miami against USF if he was the coach at Miami. Here is hoping that Seth will get that Miami job. Sure would be nice to have Miami on the schedule.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  100

Rutgers is 3-31 in its last 34 road conference games.  Not a big shock.

Also, Sheriff, We all know you suck Seth's ass in your free time.   Most of us don't like the guy.  He killed our program and i'm sure USF won't be his only hatchet job.  So, keep your Seth loving to yourself!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Closet Seth fan... get it right...

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

Did someone steal Bullpen's lunch money?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1

Seth is playing with someone else's "talent" and so too is McCullum.  Before annointing Seth with any kind of special award let's wait a couple of years and then see how each is doing.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  159

Seth is playing with someone else's "talent" and so too is McCullum.  Before annointing Seth with any kind of special award let's wait a couple of years and then see how each is doing.

This is one of the most inaccurate comments I have heard on this board.  I dont buy this at all.  Seth has nothing in regard to talent at VT and has got them into the BE Tourney for the first time in school history.  

GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Big East Board.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Seth wins, Robert loses.  Va Tech goes to BE tournament  for the first time in school history, we miss our conference tourney for the first time in what?  6 years?

BTW VaTech will have even better talent coming in next year.

No disputing the facts.