• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4 new JuCo players added as Knights report for pra

Guest S.  Bien

Should help UCF.  They will be a better team this year and probably shock a couple of C-USA teams.

It should be a fun game against us in September.  Good luck in every game except when you face USF.  Now USF fans have a real reason to root for UCF, if we were to win our contest I of course would like to see UCF win all the rest. ;)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

UCF, just beat So. DISS.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Two issues here.

bulls96go with another two word post...but it is accurate for purposes of the second point.  I know the banter belongs on the USF-UCF board, but I think we were roundly criticized by our Knight friends for the JC players a year or so ago.

Funny in this case it is called "depth" (even if a year ago it was not the way to build a program).

While I really can't stand bulls96go's 2 word posts(3 are ok ;)), Bulliever does make a point that some of the more antagonistic UCF fans(one in particular) did trash USF for their JUCO signings.

There is a big difference though.  USF was supposed to be on the up and up and have a bowl year while UCF is using it to stop the bleeding and give a VERY young team more time to develop.  UCF is still one of the youngest programs(player age wise) this year and could use players that are more physically and mentally ready for the competition.  I wasn't very happy to see an O-Line of 3 sophomores and 2 freshmen.  That's a young line.  While they have had time to play and develop, it really is too young to be competitive and we saw where that went.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

DP - you must have missed the story that 75% of our team is fresh or soph level as well...

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Yeah, must have then.  I really had no idea.