• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DawgPound Inks Multi-Year Deal with TheBullsPen

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,007
  • Days Won:  469

DawgPound Inks Multi-Year Deal with TheBullsPen.com

Orlando, FL August 4, 2005 - After hours of intense disinterest and occasionally repeated non-attempts to negotiate terms, DawgPound has signed up to help oversee the content and quality of the State of Florida Board.

His multi-year deal has numerous clauses designed to remove any possibility of compensation for his efforts other than the intense feeling of self-worth that accompanies a position of such stature and power.  Likewise, his multi-year deal can be terminated at any time, leaving him fully unprotected from such adverse action.

Despite the limited upside, DawgPound gladly accepts the opportunity and senses the challenge inherent in his new role "I feel vindicated and honored" DawgPound stated, "Beating out South_Tampa_Knight for this position further illustrates my honesty and non-biased demeanor on message boards, I thank you all."

DawgPound will work alongside our other moderators to help build this board as well as to shape the direction of TheBullsPen.com.

Congrats on your selection DawgPound, I am sure you will do well.

We are still accepting offers of interest from fans of other state schools.  We have a couple UF and FSU fans here that I would like to see step up.

If interested please Email Me.

Fine print follows below:

South_Tampa_Knight did not apply nor was he considered.  The quotes associated with DawgPound are not his own.  Much of this story was fabricated to avoid doing any real work.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Classic and definitely a post for my personal HoF.

Anyway, glad to be on board and looking forward to seeing this board expand.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I think i'm going to hold out for an increase in salary.  I think I deserve at least 70% more than i am making now!

I guess since I host the server, i am in a position of power.

what is 70% more than 0, anyway?  ;)  ;D

(really puts the pro-athlete hold-out into perspective, when 15 million is just not enough ::))

Velcro, don't be alarmed.  DawgPound is getting nothing, but you get a lot more nothing than he does.  You get almost as much nothing as I do.  

In fact, I believe your deal is up for re-negotiation in 2021, and by then there should be a lot more nothing to go around.  

As Judge Smails said to Spaulding: "You'll get nothing, and like it."

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Woohoo!  as long as i'm making more nothing than dawgpoun, then I am happy.  I didn't get my W2 from last year, can you send me another copy?  if there is a charge, let me know and i'll refund a percentage of my nothing.

Guest S.  Bien

Good signee.  He's got a great burst, seems to be very coachable and has all the tools to be a solid moderator.  Sounds like a real sleeper signee for bulliever!

Good signee.  He's got a great burst, seems to be very coachable and has all the tools to be a solid moderator.  Sounds like a real sleeper signee for bulliever!

Thanks S. Bien.  As usual your eye for talent is dead on.  If you look beneath DawgPound's name in the left border, you'll see he has five stars in the Velcro rating system for prospects and potential recruits...

starmod.gifstarmod.gifstarmod.gifstarmod.gifstarmod.gif

As long as he doesn't de-commit before his first moderating opportunity, we'll be alright this season.

The pressure is on.  Can I complete the zero to hero story and righfully earn my nothing?

Pressure indeed...

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  442

Congrats dp on your well negotiated multi-year nothing bonus/salary.  You will make all of us UCF fans proud.

Imagine, STK could have been the rep from UCF.  ughhhh...