• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rays snub themselves

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Leading 11-8 on the yankees in the bottom of the 8th at yankee stadium... beating up on Randy Johnson.

The Rays then give up a couple runs, including a homer, double, single and triple....

then back to back to back home runs and now ar elosing 20-11... and the inning isn't even done.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

What a joke they have become!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

Holy freaking pathetic crap!  I'M DONE!  I AM DONE ROOTING FOR THIS BUNCH OF LOSERS!  THE PITCHING STAFF IS THE WORST IT HAS EVER BEEN AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT!  ok, I'm done with caps.  The rays are the only team in the history of baseball to give up a 10-2 lead.  AND THEY'VE DONE IT TWICE!!!!

they only way for this team to be successful is to start anew.  Lou and the entire coaching staff needs to go, except for lee eila.  I don't care what anyone says, lou has accepted that this team is not going to win and he has given up on the season and he "won't accept responsibility for any of this".  (nice messege to send your players)  If he says he's not going to accept resonsibilty for any of this, THEN WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!!!  I mean, the freaking TV announcer knows the matchups better than "one of the best managers in the game".  Buyout his contract.  get rid of him.  The owner, the GM, the marketing team, the ushers, the consession workers, the field crew, etc.  Everyone must go!  AND they need to get rid of Aubrey fluff any way they can.  They scored 11 runs tonight and Mr. Fluff went 0-4 batting cleanup and missed a catchable ball in right field.

If this team didn't have guys like lugo, who actually care about winning, they wouldn't have even broke 10 wins by now.

They are a joke.  MLB should mercy rule the rest of the season for them and just give them the #1 draft pick.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go feed a baby to a puppy, and set the puppy on fire!

GO LOU, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

I wonder if Lou ignores the whispers...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

We know Naimoli does...

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Lou left Harper in for what, nine runs in 2/3 of an inning?

Sorry, Lou dropped the ball on this one.  Harper should have been out of there.  

Harper should have been out... but at some point, it just doesn't matter anymore.

It was 11-8 and Nomo's replacement gave up the 3 tying runs, so they put in Harper and he just couldn't get an out.

It was ugly.  I was watching the game on the MLB.com Gameday gametracker and it seemed like an endless streak of extra base hits.

Nomo was pitching well too, they should have went to Baez in the 8th, if he blows it, oh well.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

actually nomo's replacement, orvella a AA pitcher, gave up 1 run in 2 1/3 innings.  the guy after him, nunez a AAA pitcher, started the rally.  then theres harper who shouldn't even be in the majors.  Harper hasn't had one good outing all season!

Wow, I just heard on the radio that if the rays had kept 80% of the leads they had, they'd be in first place in the AL East.  They have had the lead after 5 innings in 43 or so games!!!!!  The Orioles are in first place with freaking 42 wins!!!!!  If they had just 1 proven ace starter and some quality bullpen they would be unstoppable.

can they screw it up again?

5-3 lead in the 7th at Yankee stadium.