• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Guys, what is going on in Texas is going to be incomprehensible in terms of magnitude. Water levels are already beyond record levels and there is st least another two days of rain to come. I really think this will impact the U of Houston in a big way and their team. 

Thoughts and prayers to those in Texas. 

The photos I am seeing around the web are just unreal and I can't imagine what it is going to look like with another two days of rain over Texas. I think every reservoir in Houston area is full and overflowing. And nearly all roads are now impassable. The only way to get around the city now is by boat. News crews are even stuck in place surrounded by water.

ul1bfeadx9iz.jpg

noy5nsy2baiz.jpg

sDUj7mb.jpg

Edited by Gismo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah I saw a tweet from Paul Delegado tampa weatherman it  was insane the amount of rain in the reservoir is up atleast 40ft and going up.

This is going to affect a lot of Texas schools ... a lot of players from the areas affected.  Imagine how the Rice players felt sitting in Australia as this came on shore.  The game was not the first thing on their minds.

If there is any good news, it's that Houston's first home game is in two weeks... they open @ UTSA and then @ Arizona.