• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2003 vs 2005 offense

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,473
  • Days Won:  13

jimsig

yeah- we sucked the last two years,have a  more inexperienced coach at the OC and we don't have a proven qb.history dictates we will not do well this year

even the improvement is substandard for our level.

even if jewelmiste improved at the same rate he would still   be terrible using cuban's evidence.

jimsig-you are unrealistic if you think jewelmist can play at this level after his performance to datw

Smazza...

1) I don't think Julemist can play at this level... but Denson, Hill, and Grothe probably can...

2) While prior bad acts can often point to future problems, that is not always the case... it is possible to rehabilitate...

I am not deluded enough to proclaim right now that all is right with the football team... but I am optimistic enough to say that the possibility exists for USF to go 7-4 this year... provided that the QB play improves from God-awful to barely-acceptible AND that the defense learns how to be aggressive while not getting caught out of position...