• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

G. Auman's D. Woolard interview

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Good Lord some of you need a life away from this board.  The Time's has been doing this type of stuff for years, it's simply a feel good piece to say "Hello, this is the real Doug Woolard."

****, get a frickin life.

Speaking of needing a life, how about the person that spends their time explaining the obvious to the board.....

Yes, we know it was a feel good piece,  but even  as a "feel good" piece, I've seen better ones done by high school students.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

some of the strangest things get usf fans riled up

Guest S.  Bien

Speaking of needing a life, how about the person that spends their time explaining the obvious to the board.....

Yes, we know it was a feel good piece,  but even  as a "feel good" piece, I've seen better ones done by high school students.

Well now you have something in common with greg since your incessant rant sounds like something from a high school student.  Congrats.

Now that we've found out you are the purveyor of literary genius then I expect more of these resounding reviews.  In the mean-time if it was SO obvious to Mr. Dramatic then why did you miss the intent?   The intent wasn't to GET information about USF, it was GETTING TO KNOW DOUG WOOLARD ON A PERSONAL LEVEL.  Which can rarely be achieved by mixing business.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

The man takes time out of his schedule to do a chat on the board and then writes an article on our AD and you guys jump him ?  Tough room.

Well now you have something in common with greg since your incessant rant sounds like something from a high school student.  Congrats.

Now that we've found out you are the purveyor of literary genius then I expect more of these resounding reviews.  In the mean-time if it was SO obvious to Mr. Dramatic then why did you miss the intent?   The intent wasn't to GET information about USF, it was GETTING TO KNOW DOUG WOOLARD ON A PERSONAL LEVEL.  Which can rarely be achieved by mixing business.

My rant? Who took this post to another thread and wouldnt drop it?

And again trying to explain the article to me? Why? Just drop it...

I got what you were saying the first time (when I already knew what kind of piece it was) and here you need to explain it more. Get over it. I have an opinion and I stated it. Why cant that be it. If you liked the piece good for you.

Guest S.  Bien

My rant? Who took this post to another thread and wouldnt drop it?

And again trying to explain the article to me? Why? Just drop it...

I got what you were saying the first time (when I already knew what kind of piece it was) and here you need to explain it more. Get over it. I have an opinion and I stated it. Why cant that be it. If you liked the piece good for you.

Because you "don't get it" you make this board, and many posters seem like jaded ********.  Greg was just trying to placate, now it's a matter of time before he falls in-line with the Trib.  Congrats, you're "Opinions" worked, now try using some comprehension.

Because you "don't get it" you make this board, and many posters seem like jaded ********.  Greg was just trying to placate, now it's a matter of time before he falls in-line with the Trib.  Congrats, you're "Opinions" worked, now try using some comprehension.

If you really beleive kissing his butt is going to some how influence the coverage the Bulls get, well, that's just insane. And if you really believe that my opinion of Greg's article somehow influenced him personally, then you dont "get it". (Talk about "Foolish Logic" as you said in another post) Greg writes for a newspaper, he will have critics, if he cant handle his critics then he needs to get a different job. I posted my opinion, if Greg had a problem, he could have responded, either in the thread or via email message through the board. He doesnt need you fighting his battle for him.

Go ahead, spin this into me hurting the program somehow. It was just an opinion of an article.

Guest S.  Bien

If you really beleive kissing his butt is going to some how influence the coverage the Bulls get, well, that's just insane. And if you really believe that my opinion of Greg's article somehow influenced him personally, then you dont "get it". (Talk about "Foolish Logic" as you said in another post) Greg writes for a newspaper, he will have critics, if he cant handle his critics then he needs to get a different job. I posted my opinion, if Greg had a problem, he could have responded, either in the thread or via email message through the board. He doesnt need you fighting his battle for him.

Go ahead, spin this into me hurting the program somehow. It was just an opinion of an article.

Unreal, just simply unreal.  Hey knucklehead GREG DID RESPOND!!  However he had enough class not to call you out individually; I on the other hand....

No one is kissing anyone's arse, the point is the interview and it's intent went WAY WAY WAY over your head and therefore your criticism was unwarranted, and ridiculous.  But what's new!

I on the other hand....

Exactly. I think you have summed up what went wrong in this post...

The point is the interview and it's intent went WAY WAY WAY over your head and therefore your criticism was unwarranted, and ridiculous.  

Oh, I get it now, WOW Bien you summed it up for me and I finally get it. It was a feel good piece, an introduction to Doug Woolard to the community, a cute little piece of fluff. Thank you, wow, I just dont know how I missed all of that. It does warm my heart and make me feel like I now know Doug Woolard the man, that he likes Krackle.  And your right, this piece was done with the skill of at least a community college graduate reporter and not of a high school junior. I mean come on, "What is the breakfast cereal of your choice"? Wow, no high school student could think of that gem.

Yes, I got the point of the article, the first time I read it, then when you tried to hammer the point in again, I got it, and again you hammer the point and I got it, and then ONCE AGAIN you feel the need to explain the article to me. I GOT IT. My statement stands on my opinion, GET IT?

Somehow I doubt it.

Have you ever in your life just let something go or do you ALWAYS have to have the last word.....I guess we will see.

My criticism was MINE and was warranted as I saw to share it.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Have you ever in your life just let something go or do you ALWAYS have to have the last word.....I guess we will see.

I almost shot pepsi out of my nose after that one ;)