• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF bought out their 2006 UGa game.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are looking ridiculous and desperate when you lie about our scheduling.  You guys have NEVER played schedules like we have in the past and I would bet never will either.

The decision really came down to the fact that there is no reason to have all these games on the schedule.  We can't play 14 games and we aren't about to cancel any home games.  I think everyone saw this coming (at least the intelligent ones).

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest S.  Bien
You guys are looking ridiculous and desperate when you lie about our scheduling.  You guys have NEVER played schedules like we have in the past and I would bet never will either.

The decision really came down to the fact that there is no reason to have all these games on the schedule.  We can't play 14 games and we aren't about to cancel any home games.  I think everyone saw this coming (at least the intelligent ones).

And you look like a cheap punk coming on our primary board and whining.

Let's get things a little more orderly, and accurate.  First, you're partially wrong as well about comparing our schedules.

You guys have NEVER played schedules like we have in the past and I would bet never will either.

That's not entirely true Mavtick.  Yes, UCF has had much better OOC scheduling then USF for many years, however, we've had a stronger SOS over the past few years (actually since 2002) based on our conference strength.  SO, in part, yes we have played schedules like you, I will agree that in most seasons you've challenged some tougher overall opponents, but the overall schedule, USF has dominated recently.

Do your research before you start insulting someone or a board.  

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Just guessing...but I believe MAV was talking about BCS Games, not Conference Play.

KL

Guest S.  Bien

I know he was KL, but to come on this board and be an arrogant SOB, without clearly articulating his intentions deserves some chiding.

However, even with the BCS games considered, USF still had years they looked favorably.  Our 2002 season with games against ARK, and OK....Oklahoma finished 4th in the nation that year, and ARK finished 22...that year UCF played a very average PSU team, a decent ASU team, and one of those bad Syracuse teams.  None were ranked, and none were the caliber of Oklahoma.  While UCF has played some very good OOC, and BCS opponents it isn't like USF has backed away from the challenge.

This is ridiculous, and if Knight's continue to want to chime in then this thread should be moved as it's quickly becoming one of those semantical scheduling debates.