• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USFAA Sales / Marketing, It's Time

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

USF got their man and he has a strong (no pun intended) brand.  Football has a rock solid product and the games are fun.  

Time for you to do your job and sell seats.  No excuses (weather, Friday games, UF, FSU games, no OCS, and I can go on and on).  Get after it!

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Strong has a "strong" name to help draw.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

6 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

USF got their man and he has a strong (no pun intended) brand.  Football has a rock solid product and the games are fun.  

Time for you to do your job and sell seats.  No excuses (weather, Friday games, UF, FSU games, no OCS, and I can go on and on).  Get after it!

Go Bulls!

Also time for every Bulls fan on this board not a member of the Bulls Club to become one. There is no excuse. If you can't afford the $100, which I think you can stretch out the payments on, you shouldn't be wasting your time here and should instead be looking for a job ..... or a 2nd or 3rd one.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  406
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Also time for every Bulls fan on this board not a member of the Bulls Club to become one. There is no excuse. If you can't afford the $100, which I think you can stretch out the payments on, you shouldn't be wasting your time here and should instead be looking for a job ..... or a 2nd or 3rd one.

This x a million .... and buy Bowl tix and go.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Can't buy a donor level attached to a seating area if you don't already have tickets.  Not sure if that is normal for this time of year, but seems like there could be an increase in price.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Love it, but USF has the vast majority of folks on this board.  Need to do more than email blasts to the same donors over and over.  Need 30K of 3M in the area to go to games. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Fans have to bring fans...like in the old days.

I had 8 tickets from 1997 - 2014 I always brought people that eventually turned into new season ticket buyers.

I think if the fans can do some work too, it would help.

This would have worked splendidly this year because offensively they were a thrill to watch - Mack, Flowers, Adams and crew could sell it themselves.

Not disagreeing USF has to do more.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

34 minutes ago, ZeroBullChip said:

Can't buy a donor level attached to a seating area if you don't already have tickets.  Not sure if that is normal for this time of year, but seems like there could be an increase in price.

Not sure I understand. Are you saying that you can't join Bulls Club without tickets?

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Not sure I understand. Are you saying that you can't join Bulls Club without tickets?

You can donate generically as in a deposit for football.  What section that gets you for seats is not published on the bulls club site anymore.