• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCONN FOOTBALL TEAM IN TROUBLE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

Antonio Kellogg was in part the reason, in my opinion, for Ucon's early exit in last years NCAA tournament.

That, and a very obvious travel by Julius Hodge that wasn't called.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

Gary, I am impressed you remember that play. You all here are truly sports fanatics. Ya, that was a bad call, but that is part of the game. It should never have come to that. Too many off the court distractions and lost chemistry did the Huskies in. They were in a grove leading up the the tournament and this mess happened with Kellogg. First he was suspended for getting into an arguement over playing time after the Syracuse win and then he gets arrested for drug possession and resisting arrest. Rashad Anderson coming back was supposed to be a spark, but proved to be another distraction as the Huskies stopped doing what they had been prior to his return. Even had the Huskies won that game, they were going no where.

Velcro and Bulliever, you two should take your comedy show on the road. That lightbulb joke was real funny  ::lmao:: Well, perhaps not THAT funny :)

By the way, Espn is reporting that all 5 players have been suspended indefinately. Uconn does not put up with that crap, not even half, although Miami would likely put up with twice that. Danged convict U.....

DW

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

That is a good response from your university, imho. Lets uconn save some face.  

it doesn't matter if the other 3 get charges dropped, they shouldn't have been participating in the first place.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

How is your QB situation there, I know you lost a long time starter to graduation.  Don't know much about your depth at that position.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

Moore is from Tampa....glad he went to uconn and not USF

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

They have some kid with a weird nickname that was leading when the big east report came out on espn.  And then a good freshman... but its gonna be a drop off from Orlovsky.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Hey Velcro...Maybe we should start a "Trouble" board. We probably could use one with all the problems which just about every team has been having lately. Of course I'm kidding, but the other day I was at one fan site that actually did have that. At the time, I didn't go inside to check it out. It may have been on the Ohio State fan site, but I'm not sure right now. If I happen to come across it again sometime I'll post the link here.