• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Possible Bucs Draft Choices

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

2 RBs, 3 OLs, WR from FSU, 2 DBs - A friend's, cousin's, uncle's, step-father's, aunt's, nephew knows someone in who works in the Buc front office mentioned this today.  ;D  Really!  I wouldn't lie.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

2 RBs, 3 OLs, WR from FSU, 2 DBs - A friend's, cousin's, uncle's, step-father's, aunt's, nephew knows someone in who works in the Buc front office mentioned this today.  ;D  Really!  I wouldn't lie.

I heard they are going to trade all their draft picks for players with bad attitudes, 15 years in the NFL and some criminal history. Oh wait that is their free agent list

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

I think with the #5 pick they have a great chance at picking up Mike Williams, unless San Fran trades down and shakes things up.  

But if they Bucs are thinking QB with that pic they are nuts.  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442

The newest rumor is possibly trading Simeon Rice to San Diego for their 12th and 28th pics in the first round....Another option is trading down to the 7th with Minnesota and grabbing their second round pic as well....Personally, I think we need to go with either Mike Williams or Troy Williamson in the first round, and either running back JJ Arington out of Cal or Ryan Moats out of Louisana Tech in the second round....Since this is what I love, I have done a ton of research on this and I actually think Troy Williamson is going to be a stud, especially if we want a down field threat

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

Carnell Williams as the first choice....a good one?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442

I think so....Gruden feel in love with him at the senior bowl....Cadillac is a big strong fast back....1 for 1 I think

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Cadillacs a good pick, but I would have liked to see something similar to Bigbulls choices. With backs like Arrington, Moats, and Fiason available in the 2nd round, I think Mike Williams would have been the better pick at #5.  I guess time will tell. With RB being taken care of, I would expect the Bucs to go OL in the 2nd.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

I think the other Williams was very tempting but they need rb help worse.......... next should go for OL.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

I am surprised Cadillac Williams was available at #5.  I think it is a good pick-up.  I still would have liked to have seen then grab Mike Williams.  Overall I think the Bucs had a good draft.