• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ran into some Gator yahoos at Washington Nats Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  67
  • Days Won:  0

I am not to concerned about the Sheriff.  From what I have read, he is 30 going on 16.  As to who could kick whos ass, lets just say I am not 30 going on 16, so I won't say who can beat who up, or who's father could beat up whos father, got that 83.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

I am not to concerned about the Sheriff.

and yet you still posted in a thread about him.... interesting

From what I have read, he is 30 going on 16.

way to read one person's post and steal their analogy, at least be original

As to who could kick whos ass, lets just say I am not 30 going on 16, so I won't say who can beat who up, or who's father could beat up whos father, got that 83.

so youre an old fart then?  it's ok for you to call him out and say he pussed out and cried, but then i make a comment insinuating that you would never say that to him personally cause he could kick your ass and you start spewing nonsense  

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  67

83, I have seen him get kicked out of Bergman field once that I know of because he was drunk and screaming.  I have read about him getting arrested in Gainesville, I have read about him starting arguments with other people for no other reason than them going to UF and I have read about him and his sexual exploits with 18 year olds.  If this is the same guy that played college football when he was in his late 20's, I can only assume he is in his 30's by now but still speaks about picking up 18 year olds.  Sorry to dissapoint you 83, but that is a perfect example of 30 going on 16.

Me, I am 33, not old, not young.  As for who or what I would say to anyones face.  I have never been one to mix words.  If I don't like something and I think its wrong and I feel it is impacting me in some way, I sure as hell would say something.  

Now 83, go back to idolizing your boyfriend.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Just hit 30... since you inquired. If they're 18, the law of the land says its all good... don't be a hater just because college age coeds aren't giving it up to you anymore... goto the gym... might be the best $25 a month you'll ever spend. You always got the internet.

Was never arrested in Gatorville... no cuffs... nothing on my record... I was threatened with criminal prosecution though for intent to piss people off with a bottle of shoe polish (or paint if you're from UF because they don't have shoes there and can't tell the difference).

I do recall getting tossed out of a stadium for having too much school spirit(s)  ;D while cheering my Bulls on. Hey... I'm an emotional individual when it comes to USF... I elected to goto school here... I didn't get denied and sure as hell didn't want to goto UCF.

On beating you up... I'd end up getting arrested and ruining my squeaky clean record. I'd rather play you one-on-one in hoops or something like that so I can talk to you the whole time and get in your head.

I didn't realize you're a bigot... making a homosexual joke at the expense of someone else. Why don't you try to be less like a UCF grad and more like what your parents tried to raise you with (values, fairness).

On the 30-to-16 thing...if you work as many hours as I do, acting 16 is a welcome relief.

It's good seeing you post on here Harvey... how's your wife and my kids?  ;D Yeah... I may set myself up for criticism, but I will never waiver in my hate and disdain to to UF. Just joking about the wife and kids part.

83... when I'm back in Tampa... I owe you a couple rounds. Thanks for the emotional support while I've been on the road!

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

83, I have seen him get kicked out of Bergman field once that I know of because he was drunk and screaming.  I have read about him getting arrested in Gainesville, I have read about him starting arguments with other people for no other reason than them going to UF and I have read about him and his sexual exploits with 18 year olds.  If this is the same guy that played college football when he was in his late 20's, I can only assume he is in his 30's by now but still speaks about picking up 18 year olds.  Sorry to dissapoint you 83, but that is a perfect example of 30 going on 16.

Me, I am 33, not old, not young.  As for who or what I would say to anyones face.  I have never been one to mix words.  If I don't like something and I think its wrong and I feel it is impacting me in some way, I sure as hell would say something.  

Now 83, go back to idolizing your boyfriend.

oh where to start....  

first, Ive never even met him more than in passing... so "idolizin my boyfried" as classy as that sounds is a little over board and fairly weak.  I have respect for him because he has more school spirit than about 95% of the people at UCF combined, so if someone starts to talk trash about him I will take his side.....

second, I guess your definition of acting 16 is most peoples definition of having fun.  Just because you have graduated and moved away from college does not mean you have to stop having fun.  You wish you could pick up some 18 year olds and have half the fun he seems to be having.  

You make it sound bad that he played football in his late 20's?  There was a guy at USC playing at like 40 last year.  And if I remember correctly theSheriff played older than the average player because he was serving our country.  Geez heavin forbid someone protects our country instead of playing football in their early 20's...

No problem Sheriff, anyone that supports USF as ardently as you do deserves support from anyone else associated with USF

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

How tall are you Sheriff?  I wouldn't mind playing some bball for a beer. ;)

We can both be Gator Haters.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

Sheriff

Nice post. Your Orioles looked good till they played the Champs. I hear USF girls softball misses you at their homegames ;)

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

You went to USF everyone can get into USF

Good one!!! Please, don't be a stranger. Your comedic wit is a breath of fresh air ...

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Everyone can get into FSU.  You got your letters mixed up.  USF is a little tougher with the requirements.