• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

I know my USF football history pretty well. Still don't understand that logic. But I guess people choose to live in the past. Not how I live my life. I don't look behind me and thank god CWT doesn't either.

This crew of ours is different than in years past. They've suffered through some real adversity on & off the field together, and then got a taste of what they can do when they work at it--so I think they'll be fine and put in a good season. But I'm not SURE of all the victories, and those that are can howl all they want at the end of the season if it was good, and I'll howl with them. Until then, it's still college football and it takes a very special group of guys to bring a consistent A-game. I remain cautiously optimistic, but there's a little warning flag about trusting too much in the media hype:

Image result for wku banner

Guest PCBull14
7 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

This crew of ours is different than in years past. They've suffered through some real adversity on & off the field together, and then got a taste of what they can do when they work at it--so I think they'll be fine and put in a good season. But I'm not SURE of all the victories, and those that are can howl all they want at the end of the season if it was good, and I'll howl with them. Until then, it's still college football and it takes a very special group of guys to bring a consistent A-game. I remain cautiously optimistic, but there's a little warning flag about trusting too much in the media hype:

Image result for wku banner

A lot of media didn't expect us to win that game so....

And that was 2015 its 2016. Truly never commenting on this topic again.:03-nutkick:

Edited by PCBull14

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

A lot of media didn't expect us to win that game so....

And that was 2015 its 2016. Truly never commenting on this topic again.

No I'll give you that, there was some mixed media and the odds said the majority thought they would beat us, so slightly poor example here. But there was a lot of positive press on us at the end of the season. And that was just the last game we played.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

I just want to be excited going into a season dammit! It's great to finally see that after so many what-if years. Look we can all be excited about our prospect for 2016 and beyond and also realize that it's college football and anything can happen. Will we lose to FSU? Most likely. Will we lose a head scratcher we shouldn't? Possibly. Will we lose two of those? Maybe. 

But maybe not. 

After watchihg in person what we did to Temple, Cincy and UCF at the end of that season we can do anything. WKU proved what almost a month off can do to you.