• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Random - Looking for a USF Athletics Podcast

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  1

Can anyone recommend a USF athletics podcast? Looking for something to fill in the work day/ road trips. Go Bulls.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738

Bulls247.com is the only one that I know of that does one.  They haven't done one in a little while, but they were supposed to have done one yesterday.  Although, it hasn't been posted yet.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Bulls247.com is the only one that I know of that does one.  They haven't done one in a little while, but they were supposed to have done one yesterday.  Although, it hasn't been posted yet.

Collen said they cant get the schedules to coincide between him and Jeff yet. Thus, they have not done one in about a month.

Collen said they cant get the schedules to coincide between him and Jeff yet. Thus, they have not done one in about a month.

Yeah, I was more just going off this tweet about them taping one at 4pm et yesterday.  I'm not sure if they actually taped it, but I haven't seen it posted.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Yeah, I was more just going off this tweet about them taping one at 4pm et yesterday.  I'm not sure if they actually taped it, but I haven't seen it posted.

I have not seen anything. They usually give an indicator on Twitter. I do enjoy listening on my commute. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  95

Appreciate the info. I also found one that talks a little USF football in addition to some other randomness. Found it on the Apple podcast app. Title is "Billy and Devo talk Sports and Manliness."

• Upvote 1

Appreciate the info. I also found one that talks a little USF football in addition to some other randomness. Found it on the Apple podcast app. Title is "Billy and Devo talk Sports and Manliness."

They have the podcast up for this week.

http://southflorida.247sports.com/Bolt/Podcast-Time-The-We-Cant-Believe-It-Either-Edition-41023574