• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU having trouble selling tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

I bought my USF v FSU tickets via their website, as I waited until the last minute to go.  Anyway, just received this email.  Just goes to show that a lot of schools have ticket issues.  FSU is a lilttle over a year removed from winning it all. 

Discounted FSU Football Tickets Still Remain!

I wanted to thank you for attending one of our first two football games this season. Also, with five home games still remaining, I wanted to extend an opportunity for you to watch your Seminoles play at a discounted rate.

Heading into big match-ups vs. Miami and Louisville, we’re offering a five game season ticket for just $235 per seat! With the Miami game sold out via single game ticket sales, this is your only chance to see the Seminoles take on the Hurricanes next weekend. Furthermore, you would have first right of refusal for season tickets at the renewal rate for the 2016 season.

Additionally, we have a limited number of three game packages available featuring home games vs. Louisville, one of Syracuse (Parents Weekend) or NC State (Homecoming), and the final home game vs. Chattanooga. These packages start at only $125 per seat and give you priority for when we go on sale with 2016 season tickets.

For more information on how to reserve your five game season ticket or three game ticket package, please contact Brian at 850.645.9586 or bwagner@fsu.edu today. For reference your account number is 294530.

Thanks & Go Noles!

Brian Wagner

Account Executive - New Ticket Sales

FSU Athletics & Seminole Boosters, Inc.

Office: 850.645.9586

Cell: 314.570.9451

bwagner@fsu.edu

Seminole Ticket Office

PO Box 2195

Tallahassee, FL 32316

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I bought through stubhub and somehow still got a call. I was half tempted to call them back and tell them I'd rather buy USF tickets for the next 100 years and watch them, lose every season than ever buy another ticket to watch Free Shoes University.