• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

I agree with Barr

Yeah he kinda fell off the face of the earth last year. Plus, I completely forgot about the Rice Grad Transfer, Temi Alaka(?) he might play a part of how the receiver two deep is structured..

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/26/2017 at 5:10 AM, Vinsanity8404 said:

The fact that Wilcox is all conference TE means our conference has some pretty trash TEs. Don't get me wrong, he has potential, but he has serious fumbling issues that he has to sort out before he's best of anything imo

He may have had fumbling issues however he's still a really good TE. He can block, make contested catches and while not a blazer, is pretty decent after the catch. Keep in mind, Kano is already generating some NFL buzz throughout the industry and Mitchell started over him. TE might be our most underrated position group. 

As far as returns go, I agree with everyone here. Barr, Antoine, McCants and Smart should all get a shot to prove themselves. 

Edited by IBulleve
  • Upvote 1