• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls to play UConn in Conference Tournament Opener

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Ionbull said:

It's the hard truth, but Harlan needs to bring someone in to stop the bleeding. Every year there's been transfers and defections to an already slim group. Whether it's because there's a scandal that led to the investigation or players don't like to follow team rules, etc, bringing someone in that can rally these kids to play for USF and play hard while following the rules needs to be the prime directive. Once a program becomes stable then you can think about stealing some high profile local recruits. 

So I'll ask. Why not Murry Bartow? His record sucked this year, but once McBuckets left what should the expectation have been? If the players want to play for him and they commit to a full year of his system is that really so bad? They played pretty **** hard down the stretch. I honestly don't care what route Harlan goes, I just know it's absurd seeing the mass exodus from this program of talent. You physically cannot build anything when you have a group for a summer and someone decides to leave mid way thru a season. You have to start from ground zero again. 

Murry's as good an option as anybody at this point ..... key would be if retaining him would help avoid any more jumping ship. Stabilization is what the program needs now more than anything. If CMB doesn't get the job, and Bo stays, it will be his 4th head coach in his time here. That's freaking ridiculous.