• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Facebook / Marketing are on it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I think they may have finally got it. Or at least we are starting to see the changes. 

I have noticed that https://www.facebook.com/SouthFloridaFootball?fref=nf has been doing a much better job at rolling out updates in a manner that will build interests and increase clicks and is well in tune with how the new Facebook news feed operates. 

I am actually enthusiastic to see what other marketing ideas Athletics rolls out this year as we head into our first game. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

As I mentioned in a previous thread; the handcuffs are finally taken off of them.  The two I met are extremely brights and very bullish on making an impression this upcoming year....

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

This is a cool page. I find myself scrolling through it and checking it out for a change.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Gotta say that photoshoot video was a nice touch (helmets looked much better in action), and got me a little excited.

With all the culture starting to being its evolution, it really makes me excited to see what the intro video will look like this year, and how different the lineup announcements and various player photo/videos will look on the jumbotrons, I think even the smallest changes like those will go a long way towards making everything else better.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

Out with the old and In with the new!!

:iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

Gotta say that photoshoot video was a nice touch (helmets looked much better in action), and got me a little excited.

With all the culture starting to being its evolution, it really makes me excited to see what the intro video will look like this year, and how different the lineup announcements and various player photo/videos will look on the jumbotrons, I think even the smallest changes like those will go a long way towards making everything else better.

Totally Agree about the helmets, I'd describe my feelings on them as luke warm (really didn't care for the matte green) when they were first revealed.