• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mulholland Repeats on AAC Honor Roll

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

USF ATHLETICS GoUSFBulls.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DATE: April 7, 2014

Web Release: http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=209456481

Mulholland Named to American Weekly Honor Roll

Like USF Baseball on Facebook
Follow @USFBaseball on Twitter

TAMPA (April 7, 2014) – For the second time this season, Casey Mulholland was named to the American Athletic Conference Weekly Honor Roll after making a pair of appearances last week.  He was also named the Pitcher of the Week on March 10 after he threw eight scoreless innings against Northwestern.

Mulholland started the week off with his first relief appearance of the year against Stetson in which he struck out a batter and walked one in an inning of work. 

The right-hander then came back on Saturday and fired his second complete game of the season.  In the 120 pitch performance, he allowed two runs on 10 hits and a walk while striking out six. 

For the season, Mulholland ranks in the top 10 in The American in several pitching categories including strikeouts (35), innings pitched (49.1) and batting average against (.215) and is sporting a 2.74 ERA, the 13th best mark in the conference.

Joining Mulholland on the Honor Roll was Jake Lemoine and Frankie Ratcliff of Houston, Nick Burdi of Louisville and Kyle Driscoll of Rutgers.  UCF swept the weekly awards as Tommy Williams was named the Player of the Week and Eric Skoglund was named the Pitcher of the Week.

The Bulls return to the diamond on Friday when they travel to Camden, N.J. to take on Temple in an American Athletic Conference series.  First pitch is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. at Campbell’s Field.

- #GoBulls -