• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome From WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

Hello from Morgantown!

I hate to waste a whole new topic thread for this... but I wanted to extend a warm welcome from all of us here at WVU.  I'm a student here in Morgantown, and happened upon your board by some mystery of Google.. *shakes head*  Anyhow..

We are all very excited to have you join us in the conference in 2005.  I for one feel with great additions, especially one as dominating as USF, that the BigEast will continue to live on with high hopes for the future.  You guys will only help us get even that much better, and I can't wait to see how things end up 10 years from now.

Enough of the brown nosing, heh..  ;)  but seriously, we are all excited to get things underway, as I'm sure you all are too.  So again, congratulations and (much belated) welcome to the BigEast!   ;D

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Thanks, come by anytime.   :)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx for stoppin' by and start a thread anytime !

Looking forward to some great games in 2005.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

I have to say that the BIG EAST fans rock. USF never got any warm welcomes from C-USA when we joined for football. All USF got from them was jealous comments from ECU, USM, and Memphis. It is so nice to get these welcome comments from our new conference brothers. It is so easier to pull for the BIG EAST now instead of C-USA. It was hard to root for C-USA in because they had this bad attitude about us. I just know they are bitter because they did not get included in the BCS years ago, so they are taking it out on USF because we did not pay the so called dues. Anyway, good luck to WVU and the New BIG EAST.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the cities are far better

and it all centers around  new york

imagine watcing bulls in big east tourny from skybox in the garden

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

Well I feel the BigEast had troubles because we weren't very united to begin with.. I don't know how much water that really holds, but I guess it's just the general feeling I've accumulated since being a Mountaineer and Big East fan from an early age.  I was really saddened to hear that the Big East and C-USA couldn't make a deal to bring you all in earlier.  However, I feel this gives us all a chance to show our worth once again and reinforce why we all belong in the same conference.  I hope you all can come to a game here in little ole Morgantown and experience the excitement of Mountaineer Field, just as I hope someday I can come down there and see what it's like to get hazed by you guys  ;)  I don't know where we'll end up meeting each other first on the gridiron, but I know it'll be an explosive experience that none of us will soon forget.  You guys rock the C-USA, we'll continue to hold up here in the (Semi-New) Big East, and in 2005, we'll show EVERYONE why we belong with the big dogs in the yard.  Awesome to meet you all, and good luck this year!

Go Mountaineers, Go Bulls, and Go Big East!  :)

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it will be fun to play such a program rich in tradition and pride