• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some changes for February and March

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, all,

I just wanted to let the board know that from the middle of February through the end of March, if you follow me on the Tweeter machine, you will see a few baseball updates on your timeline. 

Just wanted to give you all a heads up to let you know when you see them, I haven't left the USF Bulls beat for the Times, just working for the Associated Press to cover some MLB spring training and camp (likely the Toronto Blue Jays in Dunedin).

As always, I will answer any of your USF-related questions if you tweet at me (@byjeffodom) and on here ... or if you're a baseball fan, I can answer those too.

Also, don't forget, Joey Knight can answer questions as well and he has your constant stream of USF news at @TBTimes_Bulls, or online, at tampabay.com/blogs/bulls.

Thanks for reading and your support!

- Jeff

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Tell R.A. Dickey I need him to pitch well for me this season in my 30-team keeper league. No one wants to trade for him because of his age and he was too valuable to drop when you have 10 Major League keepers and 6 Minor League keepers per team. There's nothing better than Fantasy baseball in my humble opinion.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Considering our wealth of complaints on the matter this month, I would like to extend my appreciation to the Times staff.  It really appears that the content on the USF blog has picked up this month.  We're currently sitting at 35 stories this month.  While it's not the same level of coverage under GA (56), it meets/exceeds my minimum complaint threshold of 1-2 stories a day.  

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

I agree, since I was one of the more vocal ones.  Not sure if its a coincidence but the stories and coverage has increased and improved and I wanted those that care know.  Hope it keeps up