• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Comin' (UM Game Smack Thread)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

even if we lose this game, Miami's win will be aborted...err, i mean...vacated once the NCAA sanctions hit.

False and weak.

"If we lose this game"???? LMFAO.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you MiamiNed.  I didn't know one person could bring this board together like you did this week.  After what has transpired in the last month, your single greatest accomplishment in life will be that you put a fractured message board back on the same side.  We always say that visiting fans are safer here than some opinionated Bulls fans, but that is no longer true.  We owe this all to you. 

I'm sure you'll follow this up with some dumb comment that only you and the 3 other Canes' fans on this board think is funny and then say we don't get because we didn't have a $40,000 dollar trust fund and whatever else you claimed it requires to go to UM when we were 18.  Hell, forget when I was 18-years-old, I wish I had realized what I was doing for the last 15 minutes when I was reading this train wreck of thread, because I will never get that time back.

On behalf of all Bulls fans on this board, we can't wait until the 4th game of our rebuilding process is over because the real result takes your obnoxious fanbase back to wherever it came from, but we thank you for your stellar contribution.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the heartfelt response, Brown. I can see that this has become personal for you. Good luck on Saturday.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Can we make any judgements about our team after the Miami game ? 

Probably the best offense we have seen all year.

After looking at a combined 33-89 passing and 3 TDs and 4 INTs should we expect better QB play ?

Can Shaw put up good numbers again ?  After all he did pretty good against Mich St and they do have a very good defense.

In a word "no".

Y'all are gonna get smoked from beginning to end. I Expect duke and Morris to be holding clipboards cheering on the 2nd and 3rd string by halftime

Well, well, well.  The overrated Gators hand Miami a game, and all of a sudden they become obnoxious again.  I hope the team is as overconfident as the ignorant fan base.

Yeah, they handed us the game. Keep believing that. Don't get run over by the stampede to the exits at halftime.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Miami talking about somone else's attendance is extremely amusing. Even with all of the wins from 88 to 07, they averaged over 60K twice.

UM attendance is pathetic! attendance with w-l record:

88  (53K  11-1)

89  (51K  11-1)

90  (62K  10-2)

91  (58K  12-0)

92  (56K  11-1)

93  (48K  9-3)

94  (60K  10-2)

95  (38K  8-3)

96  (42K  9-3)

97  (29K  5-6)

98  (43K  9-3)

99  (40K  9-4)

00  (58K  11-1)

01  (46K  12-0)

02  (70K  12-1)

03  (58K  11-2)

04  (59K  9-3)

05  (45K  9-3)

06  (42K  7-6)

07  (44K  5-7)

Really? Now list USF's attendance, along with the number of alumni and students. Can't believe you people would bring up this topic.

Any response to my earlier questions about those 33,000 missing fans? Since, you know, USF fans aren't bandwagoners and all.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Really? Now list USF's attendance, along with the number of alumni and students. Can't believe you people would bring up this topic.

Ned, um had an average record of 9.5 W to 2.6L over those years. um had 2 undefeated seasons, 5 1 loss seasons, and 3 2 loss seasons. um had a losing record in only 2 of those seasons. Yet, um averaged only 50K. That is sad.