• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Soccer Season Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

Hello friends.

I just bought the combo 4 pack of both USF Men's and Women's Soccer season tickets. The cost was $155 (including service charge).

I am looking for 2 people who want 1 men's and women's combo pack for just $39 (normally it would cost you $110).

Here is the best part, you can trade any unused tickets for extra tickets for another game. The only catch is that men's tickets only trade for men's games and women's tickets for women's games.

With this offer, you aren't the ticket holder of record. I will try to share any information I get from USF (game time changes or NCAA postseason tickets).

The combo 4 pack is such a good deal. Remember, if you have 2 people who want to make about half of the games, 1 season ticket is enough.

Let me know if anyone wants the extra 1 or 2 seats.

At this time, I want to sell them as a men's and women's combo. Even if you only want one or the other, this is still cheaper than buying 1 season ticket.

• 4 weeks later...

The soccer tickets arrived today. Since I would really like to split more of them off (keeping a set for me).... I'll offer 1 men's full season ticket for $25; 1 women's full season ticket for $20, or 1 of both for $39.

An absolute steal, I hope I can find a soccer fan or two to help me split these up.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

How much for 2 men's tickets and how much is normal admission? I probably won't be able to make many games, but USF Soccer is one of my favorite sports to watch.

How much for 2 men's tickets and how much is normal admission? I probably won't be able to make many games, but USF Soccer is one of my favorite sports to watch.

Tickets at the door are either $6 or $7, kids are free. USF students are free. You would have to use either 4 or 5 tickets to make the season ticket a good deal. Remember, with the season ticket you can trade unused tickets for extra tickets for any game (you could use the whole season ticket to throw a party at one game, if you wanted to.).