• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Revis Island in Tampa Bay?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

http://www.bucsnation.com/2013/3/12/4095106/darrelle-revis-trade-rumors-buccaneers-trying-to-trade-for-revis

Would be a perfect fit for the Bucs. I may actually root for them.

Watch Revis play every snap and know he is the best corner in the nfl, possibly the 2nd best all time behind Deion.

Perfect situation for the Bucs too, trading for a guy where they have a strangle hold on the deal. Revis is due a million dollar roster bonus on Wednesday I believe, this deal could be done fast. Jets trading to a team they would never/rarely face besides in the playoffs. Coming off an acl injury, in which I don't believe would slow him down, he owns even the best receivers. Plus it's a corner friendly free agency this year.

Might be a great move for both teams. I'm thinking a 2nd rounder this year and maybe a first next year, but the Bucs will have to pony up a huge contract for him. Well worth it when you realize he shuts down half the field and gives your defense so many options.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Crossing my fingers for this one.  Bucs need the help and there are GREAT wide receivers in our division.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

• damage goods

never take cb with serious knee injury

why commit millions?

Supposedly the hold up is the jets want Tampa's first pick this year and the Bucs want to give next years, hoping it would be higher.

Jets should do next year where there are more qbs coming out. Johnny football in Ny

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Supposedly the hold up is the jets want Tampa's first pick this year and the Bucs want to give next years, hoping it would be higher.

Jets should do next year where there are more qbs coming out. Johnny football in Ny

I'm against any first round picks at this point.  I wouldn't mind TB trading two 2nd rounders, this year and next, for him - he does have that ACL rehab going on right now.  For a team like Tampa, where they are now, first round picks are like gold.  Revis would instantly be better than any CB on the roster, but who knows what his ceiling will be with the knee.  

Revis has an insane work ethic and light years better then The 2nd best. I don't see it being a problem, but Im Sure this Isthe exact Convo going on between both front offices.

Revis and Gholston is same back field could be sick.

Heard Bucs were looking to trade for pats backup qb Mallet. Think they know freeman doesn't care.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

I thought this thread was about an island in tampa bay called "revis island" lol