• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Website

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

And in the big scope of things, the website falls where? And who knows if USF has sent the Big East photos and info to update that section of their website.

I will blow out a call to the Big East office tonight to find out. They are probably working OT to figure out which SEC school they can lure.

If the Big East had any chance of luring schools from the power conferences than the calls for them stating they are inept are all true. But no team is leaving one of those conferences for the Big East and the teams that remain in the Big East all hope to be called up. I see not one thing the Big East could do that would stop them from being preyed on by the power conferences, not one thing.

You do realize that was sarcasm, do you not? The best response would be more sarcasm, or silence, certainly not a reasoned logical explanation. That was wasted breath...

Thank you!

Oh yeah? Wel, ***** you too!!!!!!!   :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

And in the big scope of things, the website falls where? And who knows if USF has sent the Big East photos and info to update that section of their website.

I will blow out a call to the Big East office tonight to find out. They are probably working OT to figure out which SEC school they can lure.

If the Big East had any chance of luring schools from the power conferences than the calls for them stating they are inept are all true. But no team is leaving one of those conferences for the Big East and the teams that remain in the Big East all hope to be called up. I see not one thing the Big East could do that would stop them from being preyed on by the power conferences, not one thing.

You do realize that was sarcasm, do you not? The best response would be more sarcasm, or silence, certainly not a reasoned logical explanation. That was wasted breath...

Thank you!

Oh yeah? Wel, ***** you too!!!!!!!   :roflmao:

I wasn't expecting a scientific breakdown on why SEC schools would move to the Big East. Maybe if I would have posted my response in an excel spreadsheet he would have gotten it (sarcasm alert!).

Just give 'em the tip next time...

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I have visited the website before. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

The BE website is woefully outdated on a number of pages.  Check out USF's page - old Sun Dome, old soccer field, etc.  For a conference touting commitment to upgraded facilities, this is a huge fail.

http://www.bigeast.org/AbouttheBIGEAST/MemberSchools/USF.aspx

This is the Big Least. What do you expect? They're terrible at everything they do.