• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Have players meet with Woolard?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431
  • Days Won:  0

2. I knew you would probably bring up caliber and I almost mentioned something about it. True they are a different caliber, but there is a range and it is dictated by your recruiting capability. Ours is in the upper third of the BCS teams and we should reflect that in our play on average, just as theirs is in the upper tenth and they should reflect that. What does that mean? It means finishing in the top of our conference on a regular basis (half of our conference does not recruit as well, and we should be competitive with the rest) and beating teams that recruit lower than the upper third of the BCS (Nevada/Ball State/Temple/Syracuse).

How are you arriving at that we're in the upper 3rd of the BC teams in recruiting capability? By my math, there are currently 69 BCS teams. Upper 3rd would be in the 20-25 range ... I don't see it.

BCS, AKA FBS, FKA Div I-A

I don't think it would take more than consistent 8-10 win seasons to get our recruiting in the top 20-25 regularly, though.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic