• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"...nobody more than myself."

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

We went through the same crap when CJL got fired and we hired Skip. You are either a Bulls fan or you aren't. Bull By Marriage has it right. He and I are in the same boat. We aren't graduates of USF but we plan on supporting USF through thick and thin, coaching changes, in sickness and in health....etc.

Right there with ya

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

I don't want to give up my seats because I've had them for 7 years....I bought them when I was a student, but if I can buy season tickets for $75 or buy tickets on livingsocial for a highly discounted price....Why would I keep spending so much money if I can spend less and be disappointed the same amount??

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Embarassed. At least he used a good word. Not proud or something like that.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

not renewing in many cases won't hurt the program from the AD's perspective--- as it will open up tickets in high dollar donor zones that were grandfathered in at very low donor levels.

The Bucs tried something like this by sucking balls for a few years around the time seat deposit refunds were about to come due to fans. Then they made those who stuck it out sign another 3 year deal and continued to suck. I finally gave up on them-- they can have my paltry $300 or whatever it is-- I wasn't paying $1600 a season to watch that product on the field.

not that I think USF has that in mind -- but the impact is similar. Donor levels aren't going to revert if sales suffer-- but they probably should.

I disagree. Why would any new fan be willing to plop down the crazy amounts they are asking for a very bad product?

Right now, USF has been getting $1k from me for my seats and I can only assume they want to continue to get $1k from me since it will be really hard to get $3k right now

Thx

jonpfl