• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Davis posting prompted this thought

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  1

Also, for all the fantastic recruits he bought, errr brought into UNC the product on the field was always a pretty substantial disappointment.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Here we go again with a guy that makes sense if you want someone who is ready to walk away at the drop of a $

I think the majority of people would leave one job for another if there was a raise involved. Skip would leave if offered more money somewhere else

Funny because CJL didn't...

He started the program from nothing, so he had his entire heart invested in this program. Every coach from now on sees it as a paycheck first

Just sayin'

I loved CJL...he was the face of USF football. I can remember talking to him a few times when I saw him leaving the trailers. You had to love his passion

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  130
  • Days Won:  0

Isn't he in Tampa already?

YES

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

Here we go again with a guy that makes sense if you want someone who is ready to walk away at the drop of a $

I think the majority of people would leave one job for another if there was a raise involved. Skip would leave if offered more money somewhere else

Funny because CJL didn't...

He started the program from nothing, so he had his entire heart invested in this program. Every coach from now on sees it as a paycheck first

so has every single USF head coach since Leavitt-- all one of them

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

CJL in an interview as the 49er LB coach, stated that he saw this program winning a NC in 5 years or so... The thought might have been a bit crazy, but it goes to show the type of passion and belief he had in this football team. He will forever consider this program his baby. It makes me sick every time I think about how he was treated during that witch hunt against him.

I wish nothing but the worst for Brett McMurphy and his joke of a career. The guy will never be respected by anyone... Ever /endrant