• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Jose Fernandez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

I am a current season ticket holder with a daughter who attends USF. She is friends with many of the basketball, track, and volleyball players. I am not quite 50, but I am pushing it. LOL

Ok, I'll take you at your word, but saying this you are saying you daughter was never on the WBB team, you don't have any other personal connections to the team. If that is the case then I applaud your passion, but I still disagree with you. Given the historical context of our WBB program, Jose's success and a brighter future (because of being able to recruit a new Sun Dome and Muma Center), I think USF owes Coach Fernandez at least a 3 year contract.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm so lost in this thread

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

I'm so lost in this thread

EXIT >

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

why this thread exists at all during our current football situation is beyond ridiculous

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

why this thread exists at all during our current football situation is beyond ridiculous

There's a lot more to athletics than football at USF What is beyond ridiculous is that you are commenting on a thread about a USF team you don't two scheits about.

There's a lot more to athletics than football at USF What is beyond ridiculous is that you are commenting on a thread about a USF team you don't two scheits about.

I've earned that right
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

Jose needs to make the NCAA tournament to get an extension, period!!! Mike you talked about how we need to give him a chance to recruit the sun dome, etc..., but he has been telling us every year that we have a great recruiting class. If you have already had great recruiting classes and finished .500, what am I to think differently of your coaching with the next 3 years of recruting classes.

Also, my daughter played basketball locally, but not in college. She has gotten to know the girls from being on campus and even plays open gym with them. I would love to meet you and sit and talk one day Mr. Stuben. It seems we are both passionate about USF sports, and in this case, women's basketball.

it is hard to take someone seriously who has 7 total posts and created a name like fire-so-and-so

That is what I am trying to say -- I may not be a big supporter of ladies basketball, but can't we see something so obvious?

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Perfect time to move forward with his agenda.... wants to tap in to the negativity ... You know some of our fans get into a piranha like feeding frenzy.