• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

The season ticket holders in my section should be ashamed of themselves. I have tickets in a "bulls club" donation section and I was surrounded by FSU fans! I paid quite a bit of money for my tickets, so i know that most of the FSU people that were in my section would not have thrown down that much cash for 1 game, people sold their seats to the highest bidder. I know tix were fetching premium prices, but we got outnumbered, at least from my vantage point, in our OWN HOUSE! If you're a true fan, it shouldn't matter if we were 0 and 4 or 4 and 0 or 2 and 2 going into that game, get your ass in your seats and cheer for your team! My seats are on the aisle and the few USF fans that were in my section and adjacent section started heading for the parking lot with 5 minutes left in the game, which is unacceptable IMO, saying things like "at least it was respectable, we didn't get blown out". Hey dumbasses, YOU SHOULD NEVER, NEVER EVER BE HAPPY WITH A LOSS! That's the kind of mentality Skip "living off my last name" Holtz has and now it's rubbing off on the fan base, or at least some of them.

Our band was pathetic and got shown up by a small contingent of the Seminole band from the upper deck, our fans got out cheered in our place, our coaches got out coached and last but not least our players under preformed. I really think we could have beat them last night. Their D is good, but our offensive coordinator is terrible, our terrible defensive coordinator on occasion called some good stuff, but our players blew coverage or couldn't tackle. FSU made adjustments at the half, we didnt and it showed on the scoreboard. There were some real boneheaded plays by the "leaders" on this team hurt us. DeDe's personal foul penalty after stopping them on 3rd down, Barrinton not covering tight ends, BJ throwing a 3 yard pass on 3rd and 8 and the mind boggling 4th down throw out of bounds in the 4th quarter. Last but not least I didn't seen Giddens "punch" anyone in the mouth like he claimed was going to happen.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

FSU was calling a stupid horizontal running game and we a lucky for that.