• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marlyn, Terrence, And Swift

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

I am so proud to be a bull tonight always have been really! And I am so happy for these three especially. They deserve this type of outcome and it feels so good to be a BULL(Cant stress it enough)!!

Marlyn lays it all out on the floor and tonight was no different! The announcers said it over and over again how many times he was on the floor restling away loose balls, grabbing and absolutely posterizing cincy players on dunk putbacks. This kid has gone through so much and he is a great player and person! Gotta love what he does night in and night out!

Terrence what a game and tournament for this kid. Huge shots and 3's tonight. Absolutely relentless effort from the big guy. He is stepping up his game at the right time and you can tell he is bringing it! He has had a great year and after all that hes gone through he deserves it as well!

Swift keeps proving the doubters wrong. Yes the announcers were saying he isnt really 5'10 and he isn't but this kid is playing with a Tall Heart. He has come along way and just makes big threes and passes tonight and throughout the year when we need it. Loved the announcers talking about how wisconsin and the other team forget who passed him over and he came to USF. He chose USF! Gotta love the great play of Swifty and another well deserved outcome for him as well!

Flying on cloud nine myself right now I didn't think we would play as well as we did tonight against cincy but we played awesome! Had to talk about these seniors because I know them and know how hard they work and how much they deserve a run like this. Can't forget how this was definitely a team effort so far everyone is making contributions. Great minutes from Holmes and Prek tonight! Well GO BULLS Whoop them Tigers! Take it one Stampede at a time and hope the shoe fits for a Cinderella Miracle!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

great post....

these guys deserve the best.  i hope all 3 are able to get a paycheck next year playin ball.  none will be nba but i think TL can get there.  the other 2....their heart is bigger than any....

this is the best bulls team i have witnessed.  all records aside.... ive only been around for 5 years but still...HEART is the word