• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Re-Visiting the OCS Discussion

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

Why don't those going up to the Temple game have a group therapy session with some of the Temple fans. I mean their color is red and their pro stadium has green seats and our color is green with a pro stadium with red seats. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me.

Let's all act like a total asses and keep pointing out how many Bulls fans there are at that game and how we own the stadium because the chairbacks are the same as our team colors.......

who the f cares?

Rough morning Mike?

same fking argument gets made on here week after week-- might as well use it against some other team-- but do we hear it from the football experts? nope-- too busy telling us what ****** fans we are

Chill Mike - That's the point I was trying to make - tired of the whining about the color of the seats. After seeing the stadium and noticing the green seats I figured those that it bothered can go have a pitty party with whomever at Temple is bothered by it as well. Red seats, silver bleachers, green seats - they all look bad when no one is sitting in them. Last week proved that they will paint the field for us for big games. And those against little crappy teams, I don't care if the endzones are just grass.

chill? I was agreeing with you

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

Why don't those going up to the Temple game have a group therapy session with some of the Temple fans. I mean their color is red and their pro stadium has green seats and our color is green with a pro stadium with red seats. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me.

Let's all act like a total asses and keep pointing out how many Bulls fans there are at that game and how we own the stadium because the chairbacks are the same as our team colors.......

who the f cares?

Rough morning Mike?

same fking argument gets made on here week after week-- might as well use it against some other team-- but do we hear it from the football experts? nope-- too busy telling us what ****** fans we are

Chill Mike - That's the point I was trying to make - tired of the whining about the color of the seats. After seeing the stadium and noticing the green seats I figured those that it bothered can go have a pitty party with whomever at Temple is bothered by it as well. Red seats, silver bleachers, green seats - they all look bad when no one is sitting in them. Last week proved that they will paint the field for us for big games. And those against little crappy teams, I don't care if the endzones are just grass.

chill? I was agreeing with you

Got it - my bad.