• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bucs still 9k short for Lions game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Bleh the Bucs aren't 9000 from a sell out, they're 9000 from the 85% they need to air the game locally.

That's roughly 46,000 tickets distributed of 65,000. Maybe Tampa should talk about removing one of the 300 level sections. All these programs are talking about expanding stadiums. The Bucs/Bulls should just cut about 9K seats from the stadium.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442

Honestly, the Bucs product isn't good enough for me to pay what they're asking. I can stay at home and switch between games and get a HD feed of the game to my computer which I can send wireless to my HD TV.... why on earth would I go out in the mid afternoon sun and fry for 3 hours when I have that option?

BTW... don't forget to take your **** pirate ship with you.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It's upsetting seeing arrogant fans of other team's belittle the Bucs and the Tampa Bay area. A top 15 media market does not deserve a professional sports team and/or big-time football?

Los Angeles would like a word with you.

As a Dolphins fan attendance issues we shots taken by some on this board. Specifically the 99 playoff blackout.

Then the Bucs failed to sellout that 2007 playoff game.

The Bucs fanbase is what it is. It will always be closer to the 50k a game group than sellouts every weak that the team enjoyed for 8 or so years.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044

The fact that 90% of Bucs home games are at NOON in Florida makes the games all the more undesirable. Yeah, let me go watch a crappy team with crappy owners in 105 degree heat and $6 bottles of water. Pass!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

The fact that 90% of Bucs home games are at NOON in Florida makes the games all the more undesirable. Yeah, let me go watch a crappy team with crappy owners in 105 degree heat and $6 bottles of water. Pass!

To me the Bucs have improved. Fans are counting them out before the season even starts ?

They do have a tough schedule though. Oh and I don't remember it ever breaking 100 since I lived in fla.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

To me the Bucs have improved. Fans are counting them out before the season even starts ?

They do have a tough schedule though. Oh and I don't remember it ever breaking 100 since I lived in fla.

lol wut?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

lol wut?

I also can't remember the last time the actual temp was over 100. Do you?

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_the_Tampa_Bay_area

All time record in Tampa is 99. I get the point but it's not like we live in the desert. It's a poor excuse.

I personally do not mind the heat in Florida.

Blacked out celebrating Ronde Barber's 200th game, a new coach, and a solid young team they spent a lot of money on? Even with the 85% rule?