• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brad Smith, DE Jesuit HS Tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

are people really upset that someone of LEHIGH FOOTBALL quality just decommitted from us?

Way to sound like an @$$hole. Wish the kid the best and move on.

Sorry, didn't realize you were a Lehigh fan. No disrespect to Patriot League football fans out there

You also didn't realize that there was only ONE post that showed remorse at the decommit so your post was pretty much needless to begin with.

I think you, Hem, and Joe Maddon are the only patriot league alums know the bay area. No disrespect to you guys

You're a f*cking moron. Nothing I said even hinted to me liking or knowing where the kid even came from/is going to. It was more like the kid is 18 years old, wasn't getting the best of deals from us, found somewhere that would take him and use him right away, and would be a better fit for him. Could YOU play at Lehigh? Probably not, now shut the f*ck up.

^^ Is this guy serious right now? if so, relax man.. it's just Lehigh Mountain Hawk football. I just read that they had their 3rd straight 10-win season this year.. CONGRATS on going 10-1.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

Girls, girls, girls... A more appropriate questions why did the previous staff offer this kids scholarship??

Indeed. I know we shouldn't be enamored with the stars system but if kids are choosing 1-aa FCS programs over us, someone has to seriously inquire about the talent evaluation-- hence my original question, are people really upset in a FCS recruit de-committing from us? frees up a scholarship for CWT to go get some 1-A talent

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Girls, girls, girls... A more appropriate questions why did the previous staff offer this kids scholarship??

Indeed. I know we shouldn't be enamored with the stars system but if kids are choosing 1-aa FCS programs over us, someone has to seriously inquire about the talent evaluation-- hence my original question, are people really upset in a FCS recruit de-committing from us? frees up a scholarship for CWT to go get some 1-A talent

I'm assuming the last two initials in your ID stand for Community College because no university grad could have this much trouble reading and comprehending ... Before you made your originalstupid comment about people being upset with the decommit, one person had responded "that sucks". Nobody else thought losing him was a big deal ... If you were really that perplexed that someone thought this was a big loss, you should have quoted the one guy that showed remorse and asked him instead of making an ignorant, blanket statement.