• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Stuns No. 18 Charlotte

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

The point is his opinion does not mean a **** thing. This team got the big win that has not happened since 1992. And yes, Seth could not get that big win like **** Vitale told the Sheriff after the Memphis game. I will take the biggest win since 92 even if the opponent was wounded. Some can say Jim Leavitt's big win over Bowling Green was because they were wounded too. The point is that USF finally got a break, and I hate to see some young USF fans piss on it because they are not old enough to realise what true die hards have been through. Look, I was not lucky to be a USF fan during the 92 or 90 NCAA seasons like some of you. I was forced to get heatbroken under Seth's regime while I was at USF. I will always believe that the Marquette choke at home has been USF's worse defeat for me. If USF can use this game and get better we can all say that it was the game that McCullum turned it around. And the recruiting needs to get better like you said because the BIG EAST is a bigger beast than C-USA. But I can say that C-UAS is a tough conference which has to really help USF for the long run.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

First of all, if the Charlotte fans don't see they have an outstanding coach, they're morons.  Lutz is one of the best, his kids play hard, and he gets talent to play there and peform.  The C-USA Tournament was known in the early years as the Lutz Invitational, as his teams would come in with around 8 and 9 seeds and win it.  And traditionally this is a team that peaks in February and March (though their last two games certainly bespell that tradition).  Charlotte wanted to win, but they ran into a little Sun Dome Magic tonight.  By the way, I think Flavich just made another three, and it's Sunday morning... those three in a row he hit were just amazing.  

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

**** the first time i brought up the whole caring thing it was somewhat sarcastic and then everyone bit, hook.... line.... sinker and some, so it just became too easy and amusing to continue antagonizing

pull your panties out of a wad

I almost understand why some of the gants are so antagonisitc on the other board it is hillarious reading some of  you guys get so worked up over such little things

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

YOU!

WTF?

The man expressed a different opinion and people started trashing the guy b/c he wasn't going with the flow. He wasn't ruinng the moment for anyone.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  488

Full support here...

But can we offer our honest opinions?  Life is not all cotton candy and pink panties. ;)

Guest Lucky Luke

It looked like a totally different team last night, Total confidence on the part of Leather and Swift inspired the others, especially Bryant.  I was surprised that they scored over 80 points.  The main problem with this USF team is their consistency.  Where was the swagger when we played Cincinnati?  

Also has anyone ever won the Dodge Challenge? What a ripoff!

8)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  157

Just wish some of that sundome magic was around the rest of the season.  #5 kinda reminded me of reggie shootin 3's from way behind the arch.  

By the way who cares if they were Charlotte was playin with every thing they had there still in the top 25 and that means there still pretty **** good

Our guys did a hell of a job last night and thats all that matters

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Also has anyone ever won the Dodge Challenge? What a ripoff!

8)

I saw a kid nail the half-court shot at the Wisconsin game a few years ago.  Won himself a Dodge Dakota.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Yup, UEI is right...that was amazing.  He hit all 4 shots on the first try, if i remember right.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I remember a student winning a brand new Dodge Durango during the Cincy game years ago. That was amazing, and the student got the loudest ovation that night because Cincy beat the hell out of USF.