• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Asiantii Woulard Re-Commits to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Hey guys. I don't post much around here, sorry about that. I check in from time to time. I mostly do stuff related to the NFL and NFL Draft.

Anyway I just saw that after abruptly pulling his verbal commitment to USF, Asiantii Woulard has re-committed to the program. He's a four star recruit.

"I am committing to USF," said Woulard, according to
. "I chose USF because it's close to home and I can play early. I don't want to go to a program that is already established and I'm just maintaining that. I want to create history and help bring USF it's first Big East Championship, it's first National Championship, I want to make history.

"This is definitely my final decision, I'm done," he continued. "It's a relief. Things began to get really stressful for me."

I like his attitude and his confidence.

But more than that I like his talent. I like Matt Floyd, been a big fan of his. But let's be honest about something. That 'like' is in the context of, "Better than Eveld and, one day with enough experience, perhaps a better player than B.J. Daniels."

There's a pretty good chance this guy Woulard (as long as the fickle son of a gun doesn't reneg again) will end up the best quarterback I've ever seen suit up for the Bulls.

I don't know how good of a runner he really is at the college level. Obviously at 6'3" or 6'4" and 200 lbs he was able to overpower a lot of would-be high school tacklers. He's got good, but not great speed. Overall, not really that interested in his running although it's a nice perk.

Shows a good arm in there. He's throwing intermediate depth at opposite hash (90+ feet) with low trajectory. He's got a nice deep ball in there at 150 feet that doesn't float, and stays on the outside shoulder. Gets a good, clean spin on the ball. Delivery is nice and high, relatively smooth. Not as quick as it could be, yet. Needs to get some better tempo in his footwork but that's not a huge thing coming out of high school. I actually like the form of his footwork and his overall balance, spacing, hip snap, etc. Really intrigued with some of the pressure sense and footwork he showed on a couple of those plays in terms of climbing the pocket exactly the way a quarterback is coached, step up and out. Also really intrigued with his accuracy rolling to his left. Accuracy rolling right is fairly common but less common left, and it speaks of natural balance and just natural throwing ability.

Could be a better quarterback recruit than his rankings indicate. I'd have to see some of the others to know for sure, but I generally don't do a lot of evaluation of guys out of high school.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

FYI, there is a 25 page thread about him on the recruiting board.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

Huh. Didn't even know about the recruiting board. My bad.

Huh. Didn't even know about the recruiting board. My bad.

Figured you didn't and that's why I mentioned it. I see you found your way to that thread and posted.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

Couldn't have said it better myself lol

• Upvote 1

He posted this pic. I'm sure his dad won't mind it. LOL

AvuB183CEAEPU0j.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Except for the Cane pennant in the background, LOL!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Except for the Cane pennant in the background, LOL!

Mr. Gorbechav, TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!!!!! Prolly visiting a friend who doesn't speak Bull. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

I like this kid a lot. I think him and his former teammate, D'Vario, along with our other WRs, can make big things happen. He seems to have a great attitude also. I love the drive he has to make history. I think that is getting a lot of us fans pumped.

I like this kid a lot. I think him and his former teammate, D'Vario, along with our other WRs, can make big things happen. He seems to have a great attitude also. I love the drive he has to make history. I think that is getting a lot of us fans pumped.

D'vo arrives at USF in two days.